Reviews for At the Break of Dawn
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
It's a real shame that you haven't continued this. I hope you get some inspiration back for it at some point
xBBx chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Oh :( I hope you continue this.
CRISTINA chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
keep posting! i have to admit i have become a HUGE FAN OF YOUR WRITING! ... and this is coming from a girl who really hates fanfic... BUT NOW I JUST LOVE IT!

OMG I CAN BELIEVE WHAT I'M WRITING!.
berniej chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This is so heartrending and yet I hold out the hope you can get us to where they belong in such a way that all the pain will be worth it...I do hope you will continue it and even if I'm not a fan of angst I can't resisit wanting to see them work through it and get to that happy ending...I so love happy endings!
Thanks for sharing
Ella Press chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I love this, so much angst I don't know what to do, and yet I know I'll love the end! I'm becoming a fan of your writing, keep it up!
1trueluv chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
loving it...can't wait for update.
alice.in.ink chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Lovely piece! Your writing is so eloquently poetic- I quite literally want to frame it. :) Please continue soon- your writing and storyline has captivated me.
alice.in.ink chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Love it! Please update soon and fill this awful haitus!
Invariant chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Another GREAT chapter honey. It's so well written and in character, it could be the REAL scene in the next episode. Just beautiful, dear. I loved it and you, you know that! Way to go, E. This was just amazing!
AriOreo24 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Nice use of the spoiler pictures with Olivia in the restaurant! Again, this is very well constructed, impressive (as always!). I can't wait to read more. SO MUCH ANGST BCKHJDSVBHJFDBSH.
AriOreo24 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This story is so well constructed! So much angst that my shipper heart is in undeniable pain. And yet, I crave more!
Paige chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh love this 3. Thanks for holding me over until the show comes back on.
angellcakes23 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
This is getting better and better! Peter just needs something to confirm that there's no timeline to return to, that this is his home, and he knows it deep inside he's just scared of making that same mistake. Olivia just needs to be a little patient, however hard that may be. But I absolutely loved this conversation with Nina.
paroxysm03 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012