Reviews for Connected Hearts
April952 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
I seriously cant wait for the next chapter! Loving your story and i will be waiting for the next chapter! 3
Jay chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
update pls! haha does this make me ur 180th review? :P cool! argh sarutobi pisses me of! umm can u add some fluff in it pls? i really love fluffy moments like ritsu suddenly faints or gets hurt and takano is there for him kyaaaaaaaaa! no sarutobiiiiiii team takano ftw!

keep it up:)
prettypunk369 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
OMG this chapter was so good, especially the beginning with the headlights! I don't gasp easily, but this made me almost faint XD
Dead account no longer here chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Yayayayayayayay! So awesome! Sucks though that u didnt update in a while. Update soon!
Dead account no longer here chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Ritsu old fuck buddy sounds a lot like takano's old fuck buddy. ( I can't spell) this is so awesome so yeah.
Raeraejj chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Please update, and I think it's too late to do a Christmas special. Hahaha, love your story.
Raeraejj chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Sorry my review was for chapter 13 not 12. Haha sorry about the mix up.
Raeraejj chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
I would feel really bad too. It's good to have someone who can lift your spirits and help you through anything. Personally I don't have a person I can always count on, unless your rabbit counts, but I still keep on going. You really inspire me. You are also great at writing. Just don't listen to people like that and live a life you will remember in the after life. Really cheesy there, but something my grandma told my sister when she was being bullied. It just stuck and I still remember it after about 7 years. Love your story so far! :)
Yumi-chan83 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Anymore chapters?! I need to know! I like it a lot! No, I should say. . . LOVE! ;) get it! get it! (joke:?yes? . . . .funny:?no)
Edward0Elric chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
*7*(nosebleed) I need more plzz update soon
lilanimefan247 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
i cant wait for more
theanimehunter chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
this is such a cute story! please update soon!
Darkrider chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Hey dude, I totally love sekaiichii, and dam u really did a great job, u wud never believe hw real my and similar my life is to takano and ritsu, lolz, butt anyways I really enjoyed plzzz ryt more I wud love to read it. Thank u
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »