Reviews for Rain
Aebbe chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Nice job! Everyone was very in character, even Sammy, and I always love Roger's pov. This felt very in keeping with the books, so it was lovely to read! :)

The only tiny thing I would say (and I'm only pointing it out since you mentioned welcoming corrections!) is that when you mention the Ds, there shouldn't be an apostrophe there, since it's a plural.

Only wish this had been longer - I'd have liked to see the arrival of the storm, for example! But that's just me, I always want more of a good thing. ;)
GingerbreadEm chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I agree with Roger, big storms are always fun, especially f it has to rain when you are camping. I really like this fanfic, is there any chance you could write more? I think that you are an excellent author and that your writing is exceptionally good. Also, your ideas are absolutely brilliant and unique and I want to read more of yor stories. If possible, could you write John/nancy romance, only if you wan to though. Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it alot.
Cadence Kismet chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love this little insight into Roger's mind. I think you really captured the way he always comes at each situation from his own perspective. He always looks at things to see how they can work to entertain him, and keeps his own council. I think you did an excellent job of expressing that here. I especially like the line "If it had to rain, a big storm would be best."