Reviews for Come Away With Me
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 4/24
Ok, I know you like to go with the unconventional when it comes to logic in your stories, but that went from anime logic to toon logic in about five paragraphs.
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 3/21
this is the greatest fucking thing
This is a great story! Would like to hear more!
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Never try to take normal means with the choosen one.
He definds logic
dimriver chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Funny, I liked it.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
OMGGG. Why didn't this actually happen in the movies?
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Much better than canon, and funny as hell to boot!
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Good story. Although about the jedi massacre thing. I think it has a lot to with the fact that the Jedi were not expecting it. Deflecting something, when you now is coming is quite different than when you don't. Also they were in the middle of battle focusing everything they had forward. Thirdly it was the Clones. Highly trained, specially engineered soldiers. Trained and bred to serve and follow a Jedis every order. They trusted these people. They had fought with them for YEARS. And don't give me any of that, but they could not hit anything in episode 4-6, because they were not the same guys at all.
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
ahaahahhahaha lolz! 10/10
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
You should do a follow up on this
Eisenfaust chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hmmm, with so many shorts I suppose I'll just resort to favoriting them now.
Richasa chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hilarious! This just made my day!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh dear...I have no idea what to think of this story. It was somewhat weird, but oh well. *Sighs*
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Okay. This I like. It makes sense.
Although, about deflecting blaster fire - that's a lot easier when it's coming from the enemy.
Blaster fire coming from your allies/ subordinates who have been brainwashed to be 100% loyal is a bit more surprising.
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 12/28/2012