Reviews for Come Away With Me
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 9/14
Ha! YES! Padme is always the sensible one. :)
Calliope Penna chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh my God. I LOVED it. I love Anakin so much. And it was so hilarious.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/30
Loved the image of Padme yelling at Anakin about the stress he was putting her under :-)
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 5/24
goanago chapter 1 . 5/9
jajajajajajaja... Anakin is definitely our favorite mass murderer, we could really forgive him everything, and isn't that worrisome?
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/11
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 2/18
"Try not to judge the tragically murdered, Anakin,"

I love that line. Seriously. I mean, I enjoyed all of it, but that line in particular is really good.
amr56 chapter 1 . 1/26
Granted, it's even a long time since I've seen those movies, but this was pretty hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
"Try not to judge the tragically murdered"

best line I've heard in quite some time
Chooch77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Can you do a sequel where Anakin questions how the clones were able to kill the jedi in a fight between Anakin, Yoda, and Obi-wan and Palpatine? I think that could be a great story
Darkangelwitch chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hahaha lol that was kinda funny I want a second chapter
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Ok, I know you like to go with the unconventional when it comes to logic in your stories, but that went from anime logic to toon logic in about five paragraphs.
Darklordcomp chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
this is the greatest fucking thing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This is a great story! Would like to hear more!
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Never try to take normal means with the choosen one.
He definds logic