Reviews for Come Away With Me
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/17
props to everyone involved for being sensible for a change
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 5/25
*cackles* A delightful crack fic.
talerano chapter 1 . 1/10
Nice!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Ha! YES! Padme is always the sensible one. :)
featherlight221b chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Oh my God. I LOVED it. I love Anakin so much. And it was so hilarious.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Loved the image of Padme yelling at Anakin about the stress he was putting her under :-)
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
goanago chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
jajajajajajaja... Anakin is definitely our favorite mass murderer, we could really forgive him everything, and isn't that worrisome?
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Fabulous!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
"Try not to judge the tragically murdered, Anakin,"

I love that line. Seriously. I mean, I enjoyed all of it, but that line in particular is really good.
amr56 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Granted, it's even a long time since I've seen those movies, but this was pretty hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
"Try not to judge the tragically murdered"

best line I've heard in quite some time
Chooch77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Can you do a sequel where Anakin questions how the clones were able to kill the jedi in a fight between Anakin, Yoda, and Obi-wan and Palpatine? I think that could be a great story
Darkangelwitch chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hahaha lol that was kinda funny I want a second chapter
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Ok, I know you like to go with the unconventional when it comes to logic in your stories, but that went from anime logic to toon logic in about five paragraphs.