Reviews for I dream of Bunnies
velcrogg chapter 28 . 7/28
So I just re-read this for about the 5th or 6th time! I really really REALLY hope you decide to continue this story soon! Please?!
mother oracle chapter 27 . 3/23
Kos, I just discovered this story. Please, please, please finish it. I am totally hooked on it. The premise is unusual and intriguing. Love it!
-Naj (aka mother oracle)
brendafay chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
dreamer 3097 chapter 29 . 6/24/2016
This is good
velcrogg chapter 29 . 1/6/2016
Oh my gosh! I don't even know how I've never read this before! It's amazing! I love it! I need to read more! Please, please, please update soon! I need to know what happened to Freckles and the pups!
Aunt Kitty chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
I keep looking in, hoping to see another chapter. I so want to read the rest of this. I love this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
Will you ever finish this? It was so good!
Crawcolady chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
I have to tell you, from the point of view of a die-hard Dean Koonz fan, you have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams in melding these two universes together! McGee's inherent kindness, basic goodness, and tenacious personality make him the perfect person to be a watcher. This story is just fantastic, probably in my top 5 favorite fan fiction stories (and I am VERY much a "fan" of fan fiction!). Please, please, please continue with this story. You have done so very well so far! I noticed that it has been almost a year since an update, are you planning on writing more of this, or have you given it up?
GuntherOH chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
I agree with other reviewers, great story! Please keep writing!
theupsidedown227 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
LOVE IT! I love this idea with the dogs, and McGee finally getting a girl and being close with Jethro... keep writing! :)
Hibiscus79 chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Nice story.
Black chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
Ok. So we know the old BLACK man has a name. Lemuel. And he is old. Don't you think it's a bit racist to continually call himBlack 'the black man' or 'the old black man'?

I think we have it be now. He's BLACK!
Cleavage Queen chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
hahahahahahahaha

The butterflies in his stomach started a circular dance playing drums and singing tribal songs.

Favorite phrase of the night and it may make this week tolerable!
alix33 chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
"Gibbs wasn't willing to swallow the cock-and-bull story Lemuel had just thrown at their faces so he took his cuffs and approached the older man," - "thrown in their faces".

"forcing him to the floor." - "to the ground".

"Gibbs sat down on the floor and stared at the two men glaring at each other," - "on the ground".

"I don't care about your threats. I just want my dog back. And her puppies, I want them safe home where they belong." - Grace and Ziva AND Abby all owe Tim a hug after what he said there.

"I've thought this kind of experiments were over and done." - "these kinds of experiments".

Another exciting chapter, especially now that Gibbs and Tim and Lemuel are going to work together to find Freckles and her pups and whip the arses of the dirt bags who came and took them all from Tim's apartment.
smush68 chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
Ohhhh, c'mon Gibbs. Don't be so narrow-minded!