Reviews for I dream of Bunnies
velcrogg chapter 29 . 1/6
Oh my gosh! I don't even know how I've never read this before! It's amazing! I love it! I need to read more! Please, please, please update soon! I need to know what happened to Freckles and the pups!
Aunt Kitty chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
I keep looking in, hoping to see another chapter. I so want to read the rest of this. I love this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
Will you ever finish this? It was so good!
Crawcolady chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
I have to tell you, from the point of view of a die-hard Dean Koonz fan, you have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams in melding these two universes together! McGee's inherent kindness, basic goodness, and tenacious personality make him the perfect person to be a watcher. This story is just fantastic, probably in my top 5 favorite fan fiction stories (and I am VERY much a "fan" of fan fiction!). Please, please, please continue with this story. You have done so very well so far! I noticed that it has been almost a year since an update, are you planning on writing more of this, or have you given it up?
GuntherOH chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
I agree with other reviewers, great story! Please keep writing!
theatreartist49 chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
LOVE IT! I love this idea with the dogs, and McGee finally getting a girl and being close with Jethro... keep writing! :)
Hibiscus79 chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Nice story.
Black chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
Ok. So we know the old BLACK man has a name. Lemuel. And he is old. Don't you think it's a bit racist to continually call himBlack 'the black man' or 'the old black man'?

I think we have it be now. He's BLACK!
Cleavage Queen chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
hahahahahahahaha

The butterflies in his stomach started a circular dance playing drums and singing tribal songs.

Favorite phrase of the night and it may make this week tolerable!
alix33 chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
"Gibbs wasn't willing to swallow the cock-and-bull story Lemuel had just thrown at their faces so he took his cuffs and approached the older man," - "thrown in their faces".

"forcing him to the floor." - "to the ground".

"Gibbs sat down on the floor and stared at the two men glaring at each other," - "on the ground".

"I don't care about your threats. I just want my dog back. And her puppies, I want them safe home where they belong." - Grace and Ziva AND Abby all owe Tim a hug after what he said there.

"I've thought this kind of experiments were over and done." - "these kinds of experiments".

Another exciting chapter, especially now that Gibbs and Tim and Lemuel are going to work together to find Freckles and her pups and whip the arses of the dirt bags who came and took them all from Tim's apartment.
smush68 chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
Ohhhh, c'mon Gibbs. Don't be so narrow-minded!
alix33 chapter 28 . 5/13/2012
"But the same scientists who gave self awareness to the dog gave the same awareness to the Outsider." - "self-awareness" gets hyphenated.

"I realized that it would be a crime to keep such pure creature as a prisoner in a lab somewhere." - "such a pure creature".

"His old ticker simply stopped and he died on the wheel causing the accident." - "died behind the wheel".

"She had serious whiplash and TBI injuries that even in a lower speed crash would still leave terrible sequelae if she had survived." - "a terrible aftermath".

"We don't know who have them now but there are rumors that they are trying to revive the project."

"so in order to reopen this particular project they will need…" "They needed a living specimen." McGee completed seeing for the first time the whole picture. "And what could possibly be better than a dam with an incoming litter? They can train the puppies into total obedience right from the beginning, corrupting them to their own purposes and, as intelligence is an inherited trait, they will use the dam as a breeder." "And… are you're saying that they…" McGee pointed to Dekko "… that Freckles is fully aware of everything? That she will … she will know what's going on the whole time she's in captivity?" "They love, they hurt, they suffer just like us, son. Yet they somehow kept that intrinsic quality only dogs have: an innocence that can't be explained in human terms." - That is so awful!

"looking at him sadly as he sat on the floor and scratched behind her ears and poured his heart," - "poured out his heart".

What a desperately sad chapter. But I think it is a good thing that Lemuel told Tim all of this, however sad it is.
smush68 chapter 28 . 5/13/2012
Ohhhhhh, I just want to cry for Freckles!
alix33 chapter 27 . 5/13/2012
Nice chapter. I like Lemuel and Dekko.
smush68 chapter 27 . 5/13/2012
Love this chapter! Have re-read Watchers twice now since you started this story. Great book, great story!