Reviews for Son of a Snake
mckertis chapter 10 . 8/21
Ah fuck, you're one of THOSE people, the ones who turn their fic into their personal message board.
mckertis chapter 7 . 8/21
Come now, how likely is it for an Indian to be muslim ? Considering those silly Pakistanis carved off a huge part of the country just because of something as retarded as religion.
cyiusblack chapter 17 . 7/18
update soon
G the Headmaster chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
I hope you continue the story.
Thrans chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Despite the fact I'm posting about chapter 6 that was put up so long ago, I felt the need to comment on the proposed list of girl at the end of the chapter. While I have no problem with the girls on the list themselves, two names I feel are missing, one Fleur Delacour and Nymphadora Tonks.

While both were given relationships by JKR, I have been never able to sit happily with them, in part due to the sheer age difference (while the numbers for Fleur are while not that surprising for those marrying in later life, she was just coming up on her twentieth birthday while bill his thirtieth) and the quality of their husbands (most notably Remus attempt to run off on a pregnant Tonks.)

You may of course have reasons for not adding these two, or have mentioned adding them in in a chapter that I've not yet reached, but as I am liable to forget my point in the next half hour, I believed it best I comment now, still excellent work on this story so far.
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
and my story the potters will tell all in the paper what they gay old fool is plotting good thing harry will have a massive army the gay old fool and tom and his girls have no chance
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
good thing in my story the potters will know that gay old fool wants their son dead and which he will fail the power of the jewel of life will destory darkness
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 17 . 1/27/2015
good hope for more
god of all chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Hmm. Like the story, but don't like the unneeded sound effects. To be blatantly honest, they're annoying. Just saying.
loot chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
I enjoyed the premis of your story. Then I started reading it. You are writing cannon differently and changing basically nothing. I don't see the point you are still writing a dumb harry for no reason...sure he's "not james" oh wait he is. Wasn't sure if you'd get the sarcasm. Let's see the tear Hermione a new one and make her a true slave for betraying him. Let's see them destroy dumbles - he tried to destroy the potter fam for over a decade. Why the hell would you go to school at his stronghold...daphne is a flat character you are too focused on making cannon unsteady of using daphne and making your own story.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
After reading your author's note a chapter or two ago, I finally looked at your last update and it says Sep. 7, which, at this point in time, is more than 2 weeks ago. Does this mean that you've passed away and are no longer updating, or that your life has gotten so hectic that you've not written anything more for this story? I guess only time ( and a response to this review ) will tell. Here's to hoping you're still alive and kicking!
Ordinarily Prudent chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
about the Parvati Patil's prayer, she's a hindu and u as u noted described the islamic namaz. Parvati is name of a hindu goddess (Lord shiva's wife and Shakti's incarnation) and Patil is a hindu family name(a high caste i.e. the least muslim sympathetic group).
Hobbyfarmer chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
Great Chapter. Dumbles played on Hermione's weaknesses and this was believable. I also like your Harry.