Reviews for Monster to Some
SapphireShelle91 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Are you going to finish this?
Please do! It is soo good. And I desperately want to know what happen next.
Please, Please, Please update!
Or if not could you please let me know what you originally had planned for this fic so I won't torment myself wondering how this would all pan out.
Great fic, Please update again soon!
Marie Antonia chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Update soon!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
can't wait to see what happens next! keep it up!
Byoken chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
really good story and i can't wait to see what happens next
Zoro50 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Glad to see an update, here's looking forward to that next update you mentioned!
Sonnensilberhauch chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
this story is soo awesoomme*-*!

I cant wait for the next chapter!

hope you update soon_! Love Sunny
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
so far ... THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Zoro50 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Excellent! Keep up the good work!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I love Zel's reaction! It was very in character in my opinion. When emotionally upset he can be a bigger baby than Amelia sometimes. Just watch Evolution-R. So many situations where wines or cries like a kid.

Well loving it so far! Keep it up please!
Animejunkies'meow chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I am really loving this story! Good job and keep it up!
fengrima chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I've waited so long for this chapter! And after reading it twice, I must say, it paid off Thank you for the update. The reactions of Phil, Zel and Amelia were so likely and natural, very much in character. Again, very emotional, detailed chapter and I love it! Please, continue with the story 八(*)
xXSirinXx chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I'm loving the story so far. You've done a great job of keeping everyone in character, creating realistic situations(as realistic as anime can be, anyway), and even coming up with some great original characters. And don't worry. I love seeing the characters reactions to different situations as well, even if it's not all that surprising. Perhaps that's why I don't get tired of overused plots despite the fact that nearly everyone has run them into the ground. Keep up the good work and please update when you can!
Lynnie182 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Oh my gosh I love this idea! Please continue it! :)
Zaphi Nashii chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
write more! I want to read what happens next! Please!
Steven P. P chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
An interesting-looking fic. Both the style and the plot are mostly solid so far.

I wonder what will happen now that the, khm, "cultural differences" between Saillune and Parfan caused negotiations to deteriorate to this point. I'm glad, by the way, that despite how the whole "forced marriage" plot may tempt you otherwise, you keep both Amelia and Phil in character; they won't remain silent at seeing something they greatly disagree with, diplomatic mission or no. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.