Reviews for Her Little Warrior
icysweet34 chapter 8 . 10/15
DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING. I believe that this fanfic is far from conclusion, so please do continue it. I'm also quite surprised with the ShinnCaga scene. Honestly, this is the first time I've read and Asucaga fic with such a detailed 'casual' sex between Cagalli and another character. Honestly, ShinnCaga is my guilty pleasure while Asucaga is my OTP. I feel pleased seeing a different turn of events.

I just wished you didn't establish too quickly that Shinn is still hooked to Luna.
dreamworld911 chapter 8 . 3/22
I love this story so much! It's so well written :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
GAHHHH THIS CLIFFHANGER!

How could you!? It's 2016, a few months till 2017. Does Athrun love Cagalli or does he not!? QwQ

Well of course he does but if he has the guts or not...
Cedillaa chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
OMG such a cliffhanger to a beautifully written storyyy... please continueee im dying to know every question marks'answer...
MC chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I love the story, i enjoy reading and i hope you can finish it.
pchop chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Very interesting. Would've been nice if u had finished
asucagafanatics chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
PLEASE MORE UPDATES! I can't survive the long wait.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Waiting many years for the next chapter
Alethea R. Grey chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
I really love your story I know it's been 2 years since you updated but I hope you continue your story! I'd love to read more :)!
FalconRukichi chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
I am back! after very long due to not read warrior... and now back! uwah! so good xahpter! im still wondering who's th person that saw ShinnCaga that Night?! and. .please let Athrun said...he loves cagalli...I AM A big fan of AsuShinnCaga. both asushinn can be a real good rival for Cagalli. Yuna? meh. pleas come back. miss writer. we moss you.
trulyanimelover06 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I love the story but I am worried about what Meyrin will do. I'm having this hunch that she will strike back through ade... Since if she hurt the boy, cagalli will be devastated and might blame athrun and she won't be ready for a relationship thus she dragged cagalli and athrun with her pain. I also think that ade was athrun's son. I mean twins run in cagalli's genes so alexander and ade could be twins. The flashback of cagalli giving birth is in her 7th month of pregnancy so alexander could have died in premature birth cause the pregnancy is too difficult for cagalli's body and cagalli did receive treatments before project entwined so it is possible that ade was born in the 9th month. Alexander just died cause it was the first natural coordinator twin babies and project entwined was not perfect yet. There's also ade's traits that make him somewhat like coordinator a violin prodigy at 4-5 years old while athrun was also a prodigy at 6, dearka somewhat thought that if he didn't know that ade was a natural he could mistake him for a coordinator, athrun had this spark feeling upon meeting ade and ade also has that feeling that's why even though he met a lot of uncles and already had a papa shinn, he still proposed to call athrun daddy(like the mother/father instinct for their child), ade has the same taste in cake with athrun. It was discussed in project entwined that a baby born could be a natural with few coordinator genes and vice versa. Also with meyrin attacking ade. Ade could have a surgery or something and needs a donor but cagalli is not compatible but athrun is. I mean they were staying in orb for a month and cagalli never attempt to share the news about alexander so how else will the truth come out... But then i might be harsh on meyrin but then again yzak and dearka had this gut instinct about meyrin in the plane to orb. Looking forward to your next update. I love kira and cagalli's banters as well as yzak and dearka's.
yuki chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
waaa...i thought cagali was with shin.. that surprise and i think it sweet also.. if u want to put they together i agreed.. but the most i hope arthur not repeating the same mistake over again.. i like you story line.. thank you so much!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Wow. I really like this piece.
ASUCAGA-4ever19 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
it's already 1 year, 1 month and 2 weeks exactly.. but no update... it was really such a pity...

i really love this story, can u tell me if you still had a plan to continue?

pls. pls. update, i'm begging u
KiraFlay chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hoping for an update! Great story and it really diverts my attention from the usual Gundam war into just a group of friends hanging out.