Reviews for The Photo Shoot Incident
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Oh ho ho ho~
niina chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
... shirtless frankenstein-? my life is fulfilled... :"))
I can't really write down all of my fav. parts, but I really like that part where Rai acknowledged their hard work by not wiping their memories frankenstein's way to handle this matter (ahaha-I could imagine him doing that...)

Rizuki Dhan chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
"Look like you're in control, like you are a being radiating absolute power and elegance… Beyond human." Dude, the guy wasn't even human.

Definetely could see that happening hahaha
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
... I could actually see that happening
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
lmao! this was just comedy gold! XD haha! you really gotta love how hysterically clueless Rai is about the modern world. you did a great job! ;D i seriously just about died of laughter at Frankenstein's reaction. XD
Lucinora chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I can see this happening in the original comic XDDDD Completely ic and well written.
A fic I really need actually as thing are getting so complicated in the recent chapters *sweatdrop* Loved the accurate description of fangirling! Ha!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Can't believe I haven't reviewed. I've enjoyed reading this several times. Rai is such a helpful sweetheart, but must have freaked out when they asked him to remove his shirt! LOL Frankenstein was awesome, and you portrayed him just as well as you portrayed Rai. I'm glad Franky got something out of it as well. ;)
fearwill chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love this so much, especially the ending! They should totally have this scene in the manhwa :))
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
BWAHAHAHAHAHA- Please stahp I can't stop laughing- PFFFT-
HAHAHA chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Well this was a good laugh
onna31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Love to the fullest,yes,i can see rai n Frankenstein do that...nive,not occ at all
Flutch chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Waaa /
This is TOOOO CUTE! TT/TT)
AND YES I really enjoyed reading this one! I'm craving for more Frankenstein/Rai More pleeeeassse? TT/TT)
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was lovely.
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Lol, this was truly great! Loved every word of it :)
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I can totally see this happening... I wish it really did.