Reviews for Good Time
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Bwahaha...yeah..gassy sammy. Not a pleasant thing but a very precious and effective laughing material.
221cumberbum chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
dear god i just died hahahahah this is hillarious and so believable &&& thank you sooo much for sharing XD lmao you made my night :P
smile-at-the-camera chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ohmygoshhhhh TOTALLY HILARIOUS!

LOVE THISS :D
MQDK chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Rotflmao! Fart-fics are the greatest!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
lol this is hilarious
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I was helpless from laughter for a good ten minutes before I could review this, and I don't think I'm quite done laughing yet.
LastBishop chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Dies from laughter.
TerrorInYerTub chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh man, I think I've been in this car before! Lol really awesome man I love yer Cass favorite line, "I long for the taste of brimstone on my tongue if it means respite from this torment," Castiel lamented eloquently from the backseat." Just perfect, gonna have to say that to my brother. 0
Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was absolutely amazing XD Priceless! Just XD XD XD XD ROFL LMAO...
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was so hilarious! I loved Cas' eloquent protests!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Lol...most guys are abominations in that regard, some more than others unfortunately! Poor Cas and Dean...I've been trapped in a car trying to see through an eyewatering, toxic fog myself.

Great job!
Julefor chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
"Never have I missed Heaven's glory more." For some reason, this line got the biggest laugh out of me. You managed to pack a whole lot of funny in this one chapter.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Given the day at work I'm looking forward to, this was a much needed laugh. Thanks for sharing!
ElocinMuse chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Best thing I have ever read, EVER. I was sobbing I was laughing so hard at the simplicity of this sheer genius ficlet. Kudos, sir or ma'am. *GLOMP*
nerwende90 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm at work, biting down my own lip and trying very hard not to burst into a fit of giggles. I loved this! I love your idea of using Jensen's line from the gag reel, and Castiel's reactions are priceless. Great job!

nerwende