Reviews for Ten Months
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Good job!
AnjuraAmatrava chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great story, I would love more
Bluebell chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
You write wonderful stories. The Doors They Opened is one of my favorites, ever. Can't wait to see where you'll take this one!
Luv2Read247 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I think it's absolutely amazing! It's sad but I love it. I am really curious to know what happens next and how Charles and Erik's relationship develops. I think that this story is very well written and I loved the first story as well. Update soon! I will be looking forward to it.
LostVoice chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Woah was not expecting this update but you made my day with it! Very well written as always. I actually cringed during the flashback. I was wondering if you were going to put Charles in a wheelchair... I guess this could still be a temporary thing though... right? Can't wait to see where you take this!
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing chapter! Horrible of course, because of what you described, but greatly written.

I don't know if you plan more flashbacks after this, but I had the feeling it was necessary here to understand what they went through (even more for the people who didn't read "The Choice").

I'll be waiting for more!
TurtleTotem chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ooh, I look forward to seeing where this goes exactly. I think "The Choice" is definitely some of your best work and this is shaping up nicely as well.
Haven'tGotALoginYet chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Win, first reviewer! Oh, I feel so special :) And what a brilliant premise to what I'm sure will be an exceptional story :)

Thank you so much, and update ASAP :D