Reviews for Healing in Europe
hjhhjdf chapter 2 . 1/16
aaaaahhhhhh update!11
The Dirty Minded chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
puhlease update! I have been dyyyying here! xD
Days Past Forgotten chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
You better update! Or or or...I don't know... I will hold reid hostage! Take that!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Hotch sure acted like a jackass with the forced consultaion bit. They are all being sucky profilers right now. lol.
Pamikae chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh please say that you are planning on continuing this story! Please! Please! Pretty Please!

So often on the show, they treat Spencer so mean and sometimes they show him react and sometimes not. I keep hoping one day he really reacts. So I love that you are showing how their words do effect him. Please consider working more on the story!
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Oh oh! Please continue? The team's a big jerk right now, and I hope they'll realize just how much they need Spencer. TT
In the last chapter, JJ was a...a...gaskgaskak! I don't even have a real word for her and her attitude. Stupid bleep. That's what she was. I normally like her so I hope she comes around. I'd like to know WHY they're all ignoring Reid. Are they just tired of him and his know-it-all self though that's not what he is? Are they bored? Are they just plain stupid and mean? Anyhow, I'm sure I'll find out.
I LOVE the OC Sally so far I don't usually like Other Characters so, great job on her.
By the way, will Reid be kidnapped in this fic?
Love it chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Please continue writing this, don't stop! I love it!
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Awesome story update again soon :)
SannaStardust chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Hotch! I mean, HOTCH! The guy is supposed to be on holiday! Is this even legal? *grmpf*

I think for the first time ever, Erin Strauss is NOT the bad guy. XD

Sooo, he's on the plane already... Haha, Yay! for stereotypical gay models. :P

And I love details like "rereading his book". Great work!
SannaStardust chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So Spencer is going to Italy, were his best friend is surrounded by hot male models? *_*

Well... *sighs in pure bliss*

(They HAVE to be hot. Or sweet. Better both. And let's face it, I'd like them all cliché: gay. :P )

I like your idea, and I like your style. Your writing is easy to read, AND there are no annoying spelling mistakes or bad grammar, which is great for a change. :o)I'm really looking forward to how this continues.
Neko-Akira-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I liked :D

please continue *.*
lederra chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Im liking this story already.
antigone21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012