Reviews for Alone
Silvrechan chapter 1 . 2/14
Awww! Beautiful and moving, as well as adorable. Bravo!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
i like this premise! The other fics I've found in this category focus more on Jane getting used to the jungle, and they're good, but I'm glad I found one focusing on her backstory. She really is an interesting character, and a sad one from how you've written her, but that's not surprising. (Her design has always made her face look a little sad to me.) Nice job! The lack of quotation marks was annoying, but I liked her encounter with the gorilla (dunno anything about zoological history, so I'll assume it's correct, the TV series had anachronisms and even magic so really what do I care). I also totally buy that Archimedes believed her excuses.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
aw, well written, gramitically correct (though I never said I was hence the awful spelling :P) and so romantic! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Nice story.
I also believe Jane is a very interesting character so I'm glad you wrote this :)
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
q.q its so, so adorable at the end. *melts into a puddle*
3DY3Namite chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Just lots of love well written, my dear.
pachysam chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwww.
Nice how Jane saw the gorilla as an intelligent, feeling being instead of a mindless savage. And nice how Jane pitied the animals in the cages of an old-fashioned zoo.
Liked how Jane and Tarzan get along.
Awesomesauce3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
this was very well written, bravo. i would definitely enjoy more from you
Coraline Starr chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is very, very cute. Great writing, love how you tell parts of Jane's story. Absolutely adored the ending. Seriously.

Keep up the great work!