Reviews for Living in Chains
That was awesome. I read that all today and I loved it. Great writing, great characters, awesome Villians...I loved it
Bye bye now
And let us all break our chains (I had too)
TheDoubleThreat chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Idiot, everyone knows not to get a ride
boasamishipper chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
How do I feel about this fic? Where do I begin? Honestly, I'm a little bit lost about reviewing this. I don't quite know how to begin. If it's not helpful (and my intention for this review is for it to be helpful) please don't hesitate to tell me. It won't bother me, really it won't. Okay. *takes a deep breath* Here goes.
First of all, this flow of this fic went very well. I have to say that there are little fics out there that I've read that possess the ability to bring me to tears. This is one of the exceptions. It brought me to tears, especially the reunion. I could picture this really well, so visual conception isn't a problem.
Secondly, the writing style was great. I loved this side of Drake, the vulnerable one. I loved Ash and Zane, and I cried when Damien died. Your villain OC's were awesome: Brendon and Zack made me shudder. He's certifiably crazy. I mean it. Your villain was great. The idea to make it a partial Criminal Minds crossover was absolutely wonderful.
Third. Okay. *deeper breath* You didn't use texting speak (which, by the way, brings you a HUGE step up in my book :)) so that's good. But...While your writing style is good overall, your spelling and grammar usage is...abysmal to mediocre at most. I read through this story because I didn't care about the mistakes, and that has never happened to me before. You have on average about ten spelling mistakes per chapter, and doubly that with grammar. I won't even mention your capitalization. I just...I had to say it. Please don't be offended. But you need work on your spelling and grammar. I'd be happy to help you with it, and I feel that if you work on spelling and grammar, your fics will be completely amazing.
Lastly, the song choices. The song choices fit the dark and lighter themes of this fic very well. May I inquire as to where you got them from? I liked them a lot. And no, that's not my dark song choice part coming out. LOL.
I apologize for the length of this review and hope that it was helpful in your writing style.
Quibbles aside, this was a wonderful fic and I'm glad I stumbled upon it in my first adventure to the Drake and Josh fandom.
Awesome job once more,
-Boa :)
saffarinda chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
100th review!

Amazing fanfiction :') I loved reading it and feeling their pain. Could there be a sequel showing the boys life back to normal, or as normal as it can get :)
daydreamer299 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Amazing! Just read this entire story and loved all of it! Great job.
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
This is the second story on fanfiction that's ever made me cry (when Damien died and when the three were talking to Abigail in the cemetary) and i've been reading on this website for about two and a half years. I feel happy and sad. I love the way you developed the characters, though. I can clearly picture everyone, even the OC's, and i haven't even seen Drake and Josh for about a year now. The funny thing is, i can still remember the theme song word for word. I'd never thought that it'd be so simple but, i found a way, i found a way...
Princess-10th-Luna-Raven chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
Seriously? Do you delight in making me cry?
juliannarox chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
How excellent to find a Plague Rat on here, especially when they create one hell of a story such as this.
I cried throughout many chapters - particularly at Damian's death and when they were reunited with their families. Although, there were many spelling and grammatical errors, this story is still my favourite out of the D&J Fanfictions.
if I were to put a song with Brendan, I'd say the Emilie Autumn song "Scavenger" would be perfect. In my opinion. Supply and demand...
it was very well structured and heart-wrenching, and it kept me wanting to know what happened next. Absolutely brilliant.
brz chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
I have to write this I have no idea who you are male, female, age whatever I do know one thing you have an amazing gift. This is one of the most thought provoking, well written stories I have ever read on this site. You did a fantastic job. This show was always so funny and cute and I love to read good stories with it but it's been so long tha I quit looking I had no idea how many you wrote so I intend to read them all. As for criminal minds well my sister loves that show so I know all about that to and you blended the two in quite beautifully not a talent everyone possesses I might add. Right now lately I'm trying to find some good stories on a new disney show that is truly adorable and funny and reminds me quite a bit of Drake and Josh called Austin and Ally Ross Lynch who plays Austin is adorable and reminds me quite a bit of Drake so if you ever feel inclined I love it if you could write a story like this about Austin and Ally if you ever do please let me know because I would really want to read it. Anyway thank you so much for sharing your talent and if you do anything in your life make sure it's to continue writing because you style and thought processes are inspiring and you can really make the story interesting and wonderful to read. Keep up the great work. You have just found a new fan maybe not with the criminal minds but only because I can't really stand that show to much over the years I've seen to many like them it tends to make me a little desensitized to the whole pain someone is in. I can handle reading graphic things like rape or torture but watching it is just a bit to much for me. Thank you again.
Leo Lover 40 chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
please write more Drake and Josh stories theyre actualla amazing after reading Into The Darkness i had actual tears in my eyes you cant give up now you just cant.

Anyway this story is actually amazing i loved it. You have a real eye for detail.

please please write another one your like the best Drake and Josh Fanfiction Author i know and i've read a lot of Drake and Josh stories but yours are by far the best 3 3 3
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
The ending was really sweet and it's a really good chapter. I'm sad this is ending but happy it's over for Drake.
an avid reader chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
Good job. I am glad you wrote this.
Jess chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
This was a great fic :) Hope everything gets less...crazy. Loved the happy ending xx
Jilly-beanz90 chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
such an amazing story, thank you! :)
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
You did such a great job with this story. I can't wait for another.