Reviews for Repairing Broken Bonds of Affection
bluebear77100 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I kept wishing it would end this way but alas..it was not meant to be in such a cold, dark new world...
mudkipz chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED GAWDAMMIT -sobs into zombie plushi-
Saiya-jin girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*tear* soo good!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I tip my hat to you. Great job with this story! The scene between Rick and Shane had just the right amount of tension. There's the constant fear that Shane will snap and shoot Rick, yet at the same time the reader can't help but share Rick's optimism. I'm glad to see that Rick was right, and that Shane was able to step away from the dark, destructive path he was walking. He's not fully recovered, not by a long shot, but Rick's seen him at his worst and still wants to help him. If anyone can help Shane find sanity in this insane world, it's Rick. Even if the world's become an inhumane place, Rick's managed to keep his humanity.
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh man I loved this. Poor Shane. I don't know how I'm gonna watch the show without him! But thank you so much for this - it was beautiful and well written, AND much preferred to the way it actually happened. Nice job! :)
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was awesome. I loved how much you really delved into the inner workings of Shane's mind, his unraveling has been a major part of my interest in the show. It seemed like a very real alternative that could have been aired. If only it really ended that way. :(

Great job!
nosebitingteacups chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This made it hurt so much less.

Seriously, thank you. It tortured me to watch Better Angels, and this is just so sad and sweet and wonderful. Thank you.
Rilesjayb chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is how it should've been. Can't thank ya enough for writin' this. Shane was my viewpoint in the show, I agreed with everything he did...well mostly. And now, he's gone...but not anymore, thanks to this. Thank you.
BethTexas chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Thank you! This is how it should have ended.
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So, I kinda love you for writing that. It was perfect. I wish this is how it had really gone down. I think I'm just going to pretend that your version is what really happened. It made me feel better, I was crushed when Rick killed Shane. Thanks dear!
Tread Softly chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This. Is. What. Should. Have. Happened. God, I'm so depressed.
deepfriedarcangel chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh, this is perfect! And it only worsens my feelings towards the latest episode. ;-;
BeingLolaStar chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! All the feelings! Just UH! I'm crying again. Sobbed like a small child last night and then spent the next half hour whimpering and repeating "MY BABY!" over and over. Why!