Reviews for Flesh and Blood
LaActitud chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Really nice chapter!
Please keep updating...
Rose chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This is AMAZING! I've always imagined the Rozen Maidens becoming human! The ages are absolutely correct and I'm not surprised that Hina Ichigo is 3. ;) I can't wait till the next chapter!
GinEvaMokou chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Yes! About time for a story that is in English have appeared!

Hmm, hmm, hmm I like the story! The plot is awesome, very plain and simple but I still like it! Because it fits into Rozen Maide storyline. The way you use them and their personality is wonderful.
...Now it come down to one thing left...when will Suigintou make her appearance? :D *giggle like a fangirl*

I will be watch this story for future updates.

Fiery Ancient Death
ShinkuXJun chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
You can't keep Shinku away from Kunkun ...

Great chapter! Please write more! Don't leave me at a cliffhanger!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Awesome two chapters.
ThanosofTitan chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
That's pretty funny, wanting to see how Jun takes this
Spyrkle10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Please update. I NEED some Rozen Maiden to read. Most stuff are oneshots. U. P. D. A. T. E. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! Pwease... I know you can do it! All it takes is a little faith- wait, why am I singing? Plz updatey, upate!
ReinerRubin-desuka chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Made me laugh a lot! xD update soon *-*
PeachFan900 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Nice job! I loved the way did Shinku and Hinalchigo's personality. Please continue soon! :)
ChaoticReviewer chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hey man, nice story. Keep up the good work, it has potential. I haven't seen a good rozen maiden story in a long while ( which is why i didn't read this earlier) and so i didn't visit this part of the site either. But you bring hope back to the community so i hope you take my words to heart and start writing this story again :)