Reviews for Running Partners
Christiangirl chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
I loved this chapter, but I'd have agree with JJ on this one: Hotch is one confusing man! But, he's definitely worth every minute to JJ. Another great chapter! Please update this great story as soon as possible!
Christiangirl chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
AWWW...that was such a sweet moment between Hotch and JJ! For Hotch to be unsure of himself, being a little insecure in the matters of the heart was a nice touch! I'm glad they got kiss for the first time...SO VERY SWEET! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Well, I really appreciated the way you handled the relationship between JJ and Will. I like the fact that JJ and Will are friends and that he offered to watch Henry while she and Hotch went on their date. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
This was funny. I liked the fact that Garcia saw how Rossi thought of JJ as a daughter and thought of Hotch as a surrogate son, and wanted them both to be happy. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
WOW! Penelope almost spilled the beans, as did Emily Prentiss did. I certainly hope that Rossi and Garcia's plan for Hotch and JJ comes together without a hitch. This prove to be very interesting. I just can't wait to read more and to see how this all pans out. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
The plot thickens, especially when it involves Agent David Rossi! This is going to get even better, now that Rossi has involved TA Penelope Garcia in his plot to get Hotch and JJ together! I hope Rossi's plan doesn't backfire and bite him in the caboose! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I'm glad that JJ's in love with Hotch, as henis in love with her. I just can't wait until they confess their love to each other. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Rossi outed Hotch about his relationship with JJ. Rossi even said that he believed that Hotch's feelings were true love. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
The jig may be up for Hotch and JJ's secret relationship, now that Rossi and the team knows that Hotch and JJ have been training together. I just can't wait to see how Rossi and the team will confront Hotch and JJ about their budding relationship. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Hotch is so very ready for JJ, as we ALL know for a fact! I just can't wait to read more and I especially can't wait to see David Rossi's expression when he realizes that Henry is at Hotch's house as well and that he'd having both of the boys. I wonder if Rossi will be able to put two and two together. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
WOW! The unit chief and the media liaison turned profiler fit together perfectly, just like a glove. I'm truly enjoying your twist on things. I just love the fact that it is JJ that Hotch is dating. ANOTHER CHAPTER WITHOUT ONE MENTION OF BETH! YAAAY! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Awww...that's so sweet, Hotch wants to cook for our JJ! But, it didn't work out quite like the Hotch-meister planned though, as he burned the pancetta. However, it's the thougt that counts. NO MENTION OF BETH IN THIS CHAPTER YAAAAY! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I wonder what Rossi will say when he finds out that JJ was the one that he made his move on. That should prove to be interesting, shouldn't it? Need I say it again, I'm so glad that Beth is out of the picture? Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Out with Beth and in with our JJ! YAY! This was so well-written and realistic, as I can so see Agents Aaron Hotchner and Jennifer Jareau in a situation like this one! I'm really glad to see Beth pushed quickly out of the picture, and that we didn't have to endure too much of her! Great start!
MaddieNicole chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
I LOVE this story. Your writing is fantastic and absolutely addicting! Please update soon!