Reviews for The Princess' Knight
masspao chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
mis felicitaciones unos de los pocos fics de esta pareja que me ha gustado, es simplemente increĆ­ble como estas 2 son tan awwwww desde que vi fate zero y fate zero 2 dije saber y irisveil son muy cercanas se ven bien juntas si que si.

gracias por compartir este maravilloso fic y por ahi veo que tiene conti que con gusto lo leere y lo apoyare gracias nuevamente por deleitarme con este fic.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
The four of them make such a happy family. Now if only Mordred could show up than all three of Saber's children could be loved
King of Fans chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
I was a little disappointed there,but at lest he will get some swordmen skills out of it.
King of Fans chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
So when the wedding saber?

P.s could saber act as a instructor in a dojo to get some extra cash? Teaching some sword more will be perfect for her.
King of Fans chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Your wish has Been granted.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 9/28/2017
Now with saber braking thowe the Barrier should be child's play.

P.s shiro you are going to get a older sister.

P.s.s will saber get Mirlen so they could have a 3ed kid?
King of Fans chapter 5 . 9/28/2017
Ok first time parent saber? Mordred is stoked in her own tears after that one.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
I see there relationship is now a go.
P.s I am sere saber can make a good room for shiro.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
In the distens Gilgamesh was smirking, but his chanses of getting saber are now dropping dy the night.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
If you lissen closely you can hear Mordred skreming in jealousy.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
I see were this is going. Should I get the ring now or later?
TinyTeats chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Seems a little to fast.
Tsukiyomi neko -yue- sakura chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
Love this! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for making this I love it and btw you are a really godd writer

Also please be my friend :)
Mizuki00 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Fufufufu Will be looking forward to the said sequel then... Story was entertaining and kept me reading...
Mizuki00 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
HAHAHAH! Saber is looking forward to their "game"! HAHAHAHAHAH! Irisviel's expression is priceless!