Reviews for The Princess' Knight
Mizuki00 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Fufufufu Will be looking forward to the said sequel then... Story was entertaining and kept me reading...
Mizuki00 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
HAHAHAH! Saber is looking forward to their "game"! HAHAHAHAHAH! Irisviel's expression is priceless!
grace chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
its really a good story why did you stop updating?
someoneintheshadow456 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'll be honest, I'm not very fond of the SaberxIri pairing. I find it to be somewhat creepy because of the age gap between them. However, since it's not as bad as say JacobxNessie, or SeshomaruxRin, I'll kind of let it slide.

Shipping preferences aside, this fic was VERY well done. I very much like your writing style and you convey the emotions of the characters very well. Keep it up and I hope to see more of you in future!
SKYS chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
um...I don't think the Nasuverse has such convenient methods to learn magic. Well, I can understand you wanting to move the plot, but...this is kinda painful to the Type-Moon fans who rrrreeeeaaalllyyy pay attention to the mechanics in the Nasuverse.
Hickaru4 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Oh, a sequel! I can't wait to read it!
Anyways, I don't think I've even written a review for this story even though I've been reading it since the beginning _ I'm so sorry!
Thanks for your hard work in writing this!

Sora _
chronodekar chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Hmm... I'm not really sure what comment I should leave here. Will probably read this story again some time.

Spikesagitta chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Cool looking forward to the sequel ;) And poor Ilya, it must suck being mature but beside stuck in a young body.
animerose11 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
That was touching poor Ilya though. I look forward to the squeal I imagine it'll be funny when Shirou summons Joan of Arc and she looks just like Saber.
Zaralann chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Nice!
Story Assembler chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Fuck this shit.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
...hm.. so she's a whore then? Right after her husband has died she gets all hearts a flutter? ,, hmm... perhaps if Kirisugu had been her WIFE beforehand instead of a man you would account the grief of a spouse lost before heading poste haste into hawtLEZ action?
chronodekar chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I liked the ending of this chapter the best. Cute ! :)

chronodekar chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I was hoping something would happen by chapter 2, but all I'm seeing is fore-shadowing (in a slice of life way).

Seriously, WHEN will the slices of life happen? I opened this fic for that purpose alone !

Spikesagitta chapter 14 . 8/28/2012