Reviews for The Princess' Knight
King of Fans chapter 13 . 9/28
I was a little disappointed there,but at lest he will get some swordmen skills out of it.
King of Fans chapter 12 . 9/28
So when the wedding saber?

P.s could saber act as a instructor in a dojo to get some extra cash? Teaching some sword more will be perfect for her.
King of Fans chapter 9 . 9/28
Your wish has Been granted.
King of Fans chapter 6 . 9/28
Now with saber braking thowe the Barrier should be child's play.

P.s shiro you are going to get a older sister.

P.s.s will saber get Mirlen so they could have a 3ed kid?
King of Fans chapter 5 . 9/28
Ok first time parent saber? Mordred is stoked in her own tears after that one.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 9/28
I see there relationship is now a go.
P.s I am sere saber can make a good room for shiro.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 9/28
In the distens Gilgamesh was smirking, but his chanses of getting saber are now dropping dy the night.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 9/28
If you lissen closely you can hear Mordred skreming in jealousy.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 9/28
I see were this is going. Should I get the ring now or later?
TinyTeats chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Seems a little to fast.
Tsukiyomi neko -yue- sakura chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
Love this! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for making this I love it and btw you are a really godd writer

Also please be my friend :)
Mizuki00 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Fufufufu Will be looking forward to the said sequel then... Story was entertaining and kept me reading...
Mizuki00 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
HAHAHAH! Saber is looking forward to their "game"! HAHAHAHAHAH! Irisviel's expression is priceless!
grace chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
its really a good story why did you stop updating?
someoneintheshadow456 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I'll be honest, I'm not very fond of the SaberxIri pairing. I find it to be somewhat creepy because of the age gap between them. However, since it's not as bad as say JacobxNessie, or SeshomaruxRin, I'll kind of let it slide.

Shipping preferences aside, this fic was VERY well done. I very much like your writing style and you convey the emotions of the characters very well. Keep it up and I hope to see more of you in future!