Reviews for Dethrone
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 2/17
I liked this from Sasuke's side, loathed it from Sakura's. I wish this had a warning, no offence.
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
My heart has died and then ascended and died. Oh my that was beautiful. Wow.

So beyond perfect, I have a feeling only naruto wasn't fooled by the year at the end and he must have been grateful.

Wow I wonder what sasuke did then? My heart can't imagine him being with anyone that isn't sakura so I have to imagine he died early in life. But no that hurts just as much. I'm going to pretend that he just got with some random generic towns girl. Ahhhh nope can't do it hurts too much.

I'm just going to pretend that a meteor hits them, everyone, right after the ceremony ends.
CryingMoonLight chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Sometimes when I think of the ending of the Naruto series, I couldn't help but cringe. Because there is that very big possibility that Naruto and Sakura could get together and many things I know will happen if that certain incident will be made... Hinata would be heartbroken, Sasuke would realize that losing someone who once loved you can cut you (because losing something as pure as love is a very big loss) I see Ino shaking her head because it would be so so wrong yet she would plaster a smile because it was Sakura and she is her best friend. I see Shikamaru confused for the first time. I see Kiba frown and many more. And I know many readers, supporters and avid fans may and will cry because it would be so tragically wrong... very tragically wrong...

I guess what I'm trying to say is I always put Sakura and Naruto in the brother-sister side. And you may call me a helpless romantic but there's still that part of me that wishes that Sasuke would just come back to Konoha. But your story -Woah!- I wanted it to have a happy ending, yet the imperfection, admitting the mistakes, the grief, the dying hope, these are the things that made it so heartrendingly beautiful. And it's just that I felt it and I loved the feeling.

And lastly I want to thank you because I feel that I'm too undeserving for such a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this. Just... thank you!
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
The sadness is swirling up an ugly yet so beautiful mass of jealousy, sadness, grief, anger and dying hope.i was secretly hoping the ending would be different, but then I smiled and thought about it for a moment. It wasn't meant to be. So, of you don't mind, I want to request something of a happier ending to this couple with subtle and brief sadness to a more bright and cheery end. Something like radiance, that was lovely. I admire your courage to share your work with everyone on FFn, and we're too undeserving...it was a fantastic read.

I want to request a happier ending to a story, a one-shot or a multi-chaptered one, either one will do. If you would be so kind to...consider my petty and puny request for another...?

Love,

Shura
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It was heartbreakingly beautiful.

I don't have any words.

Usually,I can't support NaruSaku,never,I see them like the bro/sis.

But it was so amazing to see Sasuke as the altruist he really is,alone and dethroned,to see that beautiful part of letting go that kills,that I enjoyed the NaruSaku ending.

Though I didn't think while reading that she'll marry him,I thought she'd leave with Sasuke,because hey,how could she marry someone elde when your 'The one' is near,being the forever alone he is

But it's you,the queen of unpredictable stories.

Hugs and love and peace.

Axel.
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Write a squeal. This can;t end like this noooo. Sasuke and Sakura are supposed to be together god this was beautiful but nooooooo lakfsjdklfjs you bought emotions in me i can't even omg
einsodair chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Just allow me to cry silently as I review how Sakura's thoughts must have flashed through her head in that one last scene. I am emotionally turmoil-ed at your beautiful writing.
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
:C so sad.

DDDDD:

But really well written :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is the first time anyone's ever shown Sasuke saying "Thank you", while casting Sasuke in a positive light.

I really like that you portrayed it in such a manner that we can actually see what was going through Sasuke's head, though I don't really think Sasuke loved Sakura in such a romantic sense in the anime/manga.

It was all maybes when it came to them.

This fic sticks though. Quite brilliantly in fact. If you consider it AU, that is.

I liked reading it. It was a different perspective on a cliche plot.
BitterBreak chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You're really great at portraying so much bitterness and subtlety.. .. I'm drowning in them, gosh. Haha your descriptions are soooo nicely done, including all your choices of words and phrases.

Geez. Now I have to read a few more of your stories before I can go to sleep!
ofpurpleskies chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
sasuke is just beautifully broken. and his love for her was just much that he was willing to make her happy.

oh my i actually created an account for me to just post a review. I don't usually do reviews but really your story... i knew it, i should not have read this during work i ended up locking myself in the restroom because i could not contain my emotions i was literally tearing up so bad it was hard to control. the story was just so beautifully written that there were a few moments today where in was staring blankly at my work desk absorbing / replaying the angst that your story brought-

but seriously, you made me love sasuke more. most of the fanfictions i've read revolved around sakura's feelings - emotions what not and little about sasuke's -maybe because he's just too hard to decipher? but your portrayal of him, still the cold bastard that he is yet being so transparent to others about his immense love for her was too precious. it was bittersweet at the end when ino told sakura about his feelings... i hoped for sakura to stop the wedding but hey, with team 7? they are bound to have more sacrifices.

kudos for giving ino such a great role in this story. it showed readers a new light to her character!

thank you for such a great read. you are a talented writer!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
...the next one better be fluffy. I literally could not take it to watch Sasuke be so broken. You and I both know how much Sasuke truly deserves happiness in the end and how much she deserves to not have all those years of loving him WASTED. but, I suppose, this was the real tragedy in this fic. And realism, too, I guess. But it portrays how truly selfless you and I both know Sasuke is, how he has always and truly treasured her happiness above everything else. But it was really too heartbreaking to watch him give the only girl he would probably ever love in his life to his BEST FRIEND who was SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR DIE-HARD SUPPORTER.

You know I believe this could never truly happen to them. Sakura's love hasn't wavered at this point, even after he is as he is now. I can't see it wavering now. Naruto is too much of a supporter of her love for him, too much of a believe in THEM... he has already let Sakura go. He has already accepted. And Sasuke... Sasuke's too broken already. He doesn't need more breaking. He needs to heal, and he will only be able to do so in the presence of the people that love him most: Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi. He needs not be a third wheel.

Still, I love how strongly this fic speaks. How it overwhelms me with emotions. But that's also because I just let go of someone I've been in love with for a few years now, and I imagine how terribly ironic it would be for this to happen to us. And how terribly tragic it would be.

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SO SAD THESE DAYS, UGH. D: but ily still, you know that.
Lia113 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
:'( THAT WAS SO PRECIOUS! You literally had me tearing up when you described the cemetery and Sasuke crying because he really does love Sakura and how he cried as he gave her away to Naruto and ahhhhh it was just so PERFECT! Although it's a tragic ending, it IS a more realistic one. Because if you think about Team 7, you can realize that happy endings aren't their thing. They were damned from the start because, come on, it's THEM. They weren't meant to be perfectly happy. They were meant to move on. And that's what I think you accomplished here. It was breathtaking and wonderful and I loved it :)

-Lia
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Sasuke, you're too late, and now you have to face the consequences. I love how Ino was involved in this story, she's never really valued much. Oh, Sasuke. Broken you are.