Reviews for Symbiosis
Trace Reading chapter 25 . 10/6
(psst, you keep writing personal where you mean personnel and vice-versa.)
Ho-Oh the great chapter 41 . 9/18
Hey so I've got a couple questions I'm sure you've been asked a few times. 1) was that aura that ash used against Krieg as well as being hinted at about a half dozen times throughout the story? And was it the plan to have him train in aura later perhaps? And 2) you hinted at it and he came very close to doing it a few times, but when we're you planning on revealing Ash's secret? Is it something that will remain a secret until the rewrite? I thought a good time to reveal it was with Thomas and the Safari Zone, but it appears it made him more absolute in his keeping the secret.
Greatazuredragon chapter 28 . 8/25
Bwahaha I cant belive this! You actually made a magikarp splash actually HIT something! XD

Awesome!
Greatazuredragon chapter 20 . 8/24
Really good fight scene there. Awesome work, well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 8/23
Loved both his interaction with Pikachu and the battle against the flock, great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 4 . 8/23
Really interesting story so far, nice work.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 30 . 8/22
I'm hoping Ash reveals himself to Brock and misty soon. I'm really excited for that. I love how you are doing this though, and not rushing the reveal.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 28 . 8/22
The magicarp scene. That's all I can say. 3
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 6 . 8/20
"Smile and not, smile and nod-oh it's over" me. I love it so much.

"I've only got one thing to - PIKACHU THINDERBOLT" I love that he's not one to waste words.

Thanks for writing!
I don't really like this fic. No new Pokémon, too similar to the anime, team rocket appears too much, and more. Hopefully in the rewrite you fix this
bibliophile030 chapter 1 . 8/15
I think you've been a wonderful writer. The story's idea was really well thought out compared to a lot of stories I've browsed in the past. I loved how the story developed so far. I rather not wait so long, but it's your story. One of tje perks of this site is the ability to develop your skills as a writer and have a chance to go back on your stories. I wish you all the luck.
It's over... wtf keep writing
MalayTheDynamo chapter 1 . 8/6
Please, don't start a new story. I don't think that the parts you talk about are useless. Without those, the story becomes too fast paced. Also, I don't think that I can wait that much. Please, continue this story.
Jeez you have no restraint on the ups and downs of this story
Nice story, few errors but nobody's perfect
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »