Reviews for Symbiosis
Xyoras chapter 13 . 17h
The ending is hilarious, I can only imagine Bulbasaur's look of complete and utter shock.
Xyoras chapter 10 . 21h
Oh, Ashs obliviousness is hilarious.
POKEMON GUEST chapter 40 . 7/29
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
jemuel23euel chapter 1 . 7/29
I want that badass Weedle on my team.
JemDragons chapter 39 . 7/22
You know Onix is spelled with an 'i', right?
JemDragons chapter 34 . 7/22
Oh, it's a murder mystery section. Also, I love how much the Great War happened in this. Other fics don't even brush over it.
Lauri3n chapter 40 . 7/21
This is fantastic!
JemDragons chapter 32 . 7/20
So I was reading this in my head's normal internal reading voice (we all have one) but when I got to this bit, "ចង្អុលឲ្យដើរផ្លូវកណ្តាល មាគ៌ាត្រកាលអាចកំចាត់ ទុក្ខភ័យចង្រៃអោយខ្ចាយបាត់ អាចកាត់សង្សារទុក្ខបាន។" it just turned into static, like at the end of a video. Also, DARK.
JemDragons chapter 31 . 7/20
EVERYONE IS HERE I am waiting for Team Flare and Team Plasma and that is it
Memory25 chapter 40 . 7/13
That last sentence...sigh. Ash, when will you ever learn? This is just as bad as 'what could possibly happen to make things worse?'...
4everfictional chapter 33 . 7/8
She is probably going to end up being a relative of Jessie's. I'm so excited to see all the backstory they'll uncover! XD
4everfictional chapter 32 . 7/8
I'm more than willing to help in any way I can, love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 31 . 7/8
I'm just hoping his parents don't turn out "evil."
4everfictional chapter 30 . 7/8
He's going to be so traumatized after this that I doubt he'll ever reveal his secret, poor thing.
4everfictional chapter 29 . 7/8
If the kid is "no older than five," and he went missing five years ago, doesn't that mean he somehow fell as a less than one year old infant? I highly doubt he'd remember his given name, let alone respond to it. :/ Also, where was this "automatic parachute" attached to? Because of his age, shouldn't he have been strapped to his parents? Regardless, love the chapter!

p.s. Have you seen/started playing the Pokemon Go app? It's so much fun! XD