Reviews for Symbiosis
Rosie Vulpes chapter 25 . 5/5
Aww but I like Paul. Well, when he changed. Before that, eh not so much. But he was amusing, and he didn't treat all of his Pokemon so bad. At least he just released them unlike some other trainers I know.

Damian can go die in a ditch with a bunch of poison type pokemon along with the one who abandoned Pignite and Trip.
FrederickWelTon chapter 41 . 4/13
a year huh? guess i'll have to make do with my the fanfics that i have while waiting for this. Was really psyched for the orange islands arc but... oh well.
BlazerBug chapter 6 . 3/27
im a bit bothered that random pokemon listened to ash and new his name the minute he released them without ever meeting them before
BlazerBug chapter 6 . 3/27
im a bit
timberwolfst chapter 6 . 3/2
Not sure I care much for the stronger, more competent (though still stupid) rocket trio. Interesting take so far though!
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 2/27
this is absolutely amazing
ippon chapter 41 . 2/23
One of the best pokemon fanfics I had the pleasure of reading. Thank you very much for your hard work and take your time with the rewrite.
Raeolu chapter 41 . 2/18
Good luck with the rewrite! The most important thing is having a story you're happy with. I know the chapter by chapter publishing format isn't always ideal for story flow.

Remember, you owe us absolutely nothing. You've just been posting this for free on the internet. Anything you decide to put up is more than we can ask for. In the end it's completely up to you what you do with your stories ;3
tennantApostle chapter 4 . 2/12
“By the way, the name of the holiday in question is Christmas.”

So Jesus is a thing in the Pokémon world? This raises SO many questions.
Please hurry with the rewrite I liked this story so if you can make it better please do
Pika5490 chapter 10 . 2/10
I'm not sure if Team Rocket is more competent in this story or if their motives have just changed.
oppaihammer chapter 7 . 2/7
i wish ash had a different team...the story is just canon with a slight change.. disappointing
Your story's great. At first glance. I just don't really like plots that are trying too hard to be complex. So much so that it's mostly a pain to read.
Well, Delia isn't most people's favourite so I don't think they actually took you seriously about the killing off part.
Well, I was gonna say this earlier but forgot and anyway, this is actually a while lot serious than canon even though sometimes it doesn't look like it is. Much dark, hm.
1,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »