Reviews for Symbiosis
RandomRamune chapter 10 . 11/6
So I saw the rewrite and had to read the original and you’ve done an excellent job! I love the characterizations of the pokemon, especially pikachu and butterfree. Team Rocket being competent but still not totally evil is well done, I can imagine the narrator going, “And will James ever get to show his powerpoint? Stay tuned!” I’m looking forward to reading this story and the rewrite, thank you for this excellent story!
Paulthored chapter 30 . 10/27
"... personality, and power power."
? Would you have just wanted one power?
Or did you mean something else, like physical power?
NobodyOwens5 chapter 7 . 10/26
I realise me saying this now when you've already written ahead doesn't do much, but could you not just off jessie, James and meowth? they are really annoying.

otherwise, I'm really enjoying the story so far looking forward to the rest.
Raj8 chapter 42 . 10/24
I'm really happy to hear that you finally feel you've polished it enough to release it to the public.

Symbiosis remains to this day one of my favorite Pokemon fanfic and one I've Reread several times.

I look forward to reading the rewrite.
Yami no fukushi no tenshi chapter 42 . 10/24
Ermahgawd. IT IS ALIVE!
StrangeLady1331 chapter 42 . 10/24
Gosh, even if you don’t look back on it fondly, I love this story, and I really look forward to revisiting it again with new eyes and a fresh coat of paint! I’m excited to see how much you’ve grown, and thank you for sticking with it!
alzk.ookie chapter 42 . 10/23
so does it mean that you are going stop writing symbiosis and continue on symbiotic instead?
AzureLazuli chapter 42 . 10/23
Yeeesssss! :D I'm so excited for your rewrite!

See you over on AO3!
The Fall of Spring chapter 42 . 10/23
I am so excited! Thank you kind sir!
iKoma chapter 1 . 8/21
Ah yes ... The level 100 Weedle that I always talked about... Op Af
I read your reviews of your own writing in the author's notes throughout the work, and while I must concede that they are valid, I think it's also important to recognize just how much your writing improved throughout the story, as evidenced by your recognition of your own flaws and the flaws in the piece itself, yes, but also in the actual chapters. It’s truly inspiring to see how much work you put into this, not just in making it long, but in making it the best you could at that time and consistently improving yourself in order to improve this story, especially since it's your first major work and your first public one. Anyways, good job, this was fun to read.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 8/6
first off only the final forms of the fire starters can learn blast burn, second off a weedle took down a pack of houndooms? im sorry but thats rididculous
HellsMaji chapter 12 . 6/27
This started out so good.. I'm getting real sick and tired of how much of a pussy ash is. Not even canon ash was such a wuss. He grew up in the wild, that toughens you up big time. What he shouldn't be doing is trembling in fear any time an angry woman or girl is around with a raised voice. And he shouldn't be letting Brock have authority over him just because he spoke in a firm voice. Not to mention in a kill or be killed world, where he watched and is pretty sure team rocket killed his parents, he shouldn't be so quick to say they don't need to be killed. Everything they go on to do if he doesn't is his fault. Sorry for the rant, but I just get tired of scared, worthless protagonists.
InfernalFox chapter 10 . 6/17
“Punch a legendary” lmao, I love the Mewtwo foreshadowing. This is my fifth time re-reading this fic, and I love it as much as the first time
TheSummerSet chapter 27 . 6/7
I love this version of Jessie and James as well as the honorable rival Gary. I hope you come back to this story
1,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »