Reviews for Symbiosis
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
It was a very interesting chapter. Please keep up the excellent writing!
KaliAnn chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
This was a great detailed chapter and your serious touches about League operations and the darker side of Pokemon training are truly original. I loved Pikachu's delayed attacks. This is good.
FanficFemale chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Another outstanding chapter! The fight scenes are really done well and are very exciting. I like it when stories give Jesse, James, and Meowth more credit and smarts that they deserve. After all there was a reason they got to be in Team Rocket in the first place. Though now I'm curious about their pasts in this story and what happened to them. Can't wait for the Charmander chapter!
Demilich chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Somehow, the world of described universe just got a looot deeper.
Nice touch with the Rocket trio, they are actually interesting to read. James past is widely shown in anime, but from Jessie we got only poor family (snow and soya for winter holidays? really?) and nurse school thing.
Squirtle is awesome. That is all that should be said on that matter.
I have a nagging feeling that you may had a bomb for us with all that Traitor business. Giovanni son (or so he tells)?
That will probably become so much complicated... Oh well.
Till next time.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
...Wow, I'm not even a pokemon, and Ash pretending to not know how to speak Pokemon is really bugging me. UPDATE SOON! xD
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
i feel kind of bad for jessie and james if they were hurt by the 'good guys' . Cuase even if they are the so-called 'bad guys' , they are awesome. And sometimes it is the 'good guys' who are bad and the 'bad guys' who are good.
CracktheSkye chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Whoo! Squirtle shows up! I like how this chapter gives us insight into the Rockets. You do a great job of humanizing them in a world where all the other Rockets are total dicks. I also love Squirtle's character. Maybe it's the shades, but I'm definitely getting Kamina vibes from this Squirtle. Also, it looks like "Cool" is his catchphrase. Cool. Ooh, and next up is Charmander... I sense some major issues coming. Abandonment, Abuse... This'll be fun. I also like how you throw in references to Manga!Giovanni, what with his son getting abducted. Clever. Very clever. Can't wait until next chapter!
Best Regards,
CracktheSkye
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Awesome chapter. James, Jessie, Meowth and their pokemon kicked ass. Crazies indeed. Looking forward to you next update.
kidneysrgood chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Hmm, that thing with Jessie and James was really interesting.

I love semi competent Them.

Also, thanks for making squirtle awesome. I can't wait for more. Keep it up
Yana5 chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
aww poor Jessis and james
RandomGuy8 chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Well this is interesting, more mature elements, and unique views on the universe of Pokemon... I'm loving the hidden pasts for the rocket trio... I wonder what happened... Either way great work and hope you update soon.
The Straight Elf chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
This might be the first fic in which I actually like Team Rocket. They're hyper competent and are apparently able to do nearly anything, but they're so messed up that they aren't helping the organization itself.
Dragonskyt chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Great story, gonna keep an eye on it.
Dragonskyt chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Its getting bloody. This sure is more mature compared to the tv show.
Dragonskyt chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
This Ash is even more ''ignorant'' then the cannon Ash... I love it.
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »