Reviews for Symbiosis
Demilich chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Next chapter, huh? Probably Mountain Moon.

Arceus, I hate Mountain Moon chapters.

Oh well. Looks like now Misty and Brock will travel with Ash. At least Ash know have a person who will cook and whatnot.

I wonder, how long Ash will be able not to slip that he is able to speak (or even understand, since it is what count; here I assume that Ash is able to speak with pokemon and while they understand him it is not normal human talk, was in, like, second chapter) with pokemon.
Demilich chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Heh, I realised that I did not review this chapter yet.

It shows features a nice battle between Rockets and Ash/Aaron. It was interesting and (surprisingly) plot-relevant. Interaction with with Misty - hilarious.

Suddenly I wonder how will Saffron city go. This Ash was exposed to some psychic pokemon (namely Pocket Watch) but human adepts are probably another story, and with 'Aaron' situation? It probably will not go easy.

I await next chapter with anticipation.
anko2802 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
love the story so far and cant wait for the next chapter
CracktheSkye chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Huh...

This story is quite promising. It's definitely one of the best "Ash raised by Pokemon" stories I've ever read. I like the way you stay mostly canon, and at the same time twist the events just enough to make it a new story. Bike-wrecking Pikachu...lololol. Question: Do you plan on strictly sticking to the canon pokemon, or are you going to throw in new ones? Either way,I look forward to where this story goes.

Best Regards,

CracktheSkye
Mercenary Flyer chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Your league system sounds pretty interesting. I wanna see it in action before I really make any judgement on it.

Something tells me the inevitible battle with Brock is going to go badly though. . .

Meanwhile Team Rocket continue to prove themselves to be pretty competent, only a combination of skill and some insane luck on Ash's part keep them from suceeding. Just to be clear, are they still trying to forcefully recruit Ash into Team Rocket?

Good Job and can't wait to see more.
Kauris Azurai chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
So, youre using the pokemon special manga's take on the leauge?

...Or is this your own take?

Because an evil leauge certainy changes more than just ash being able to understand pokemon.

Can't wait to see more! Sayonara! Adios! God be with you! goodbye! See ya! Ciao! another tim-SHUT UP!
kidneysrgood chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
that's a cute way to end the chapter. You're doing well, keep it up.
Yana5 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Hey it was not ash's fault
Nauran chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I beta'd and gave you a version that had "pokédex" in it, but this update has "pokedex". What happened?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
This was a great chapter! Looking forward to more!
L chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Hey! Liking the story. It's a pretty cool idea, ash being able to talk to pokemon like that, seeing as it means we get to actually hear from pikachu. Who is awesome. Also Ash, I suppose. The idiot.
Nauran chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Ahh, so it's true.

When uploading a chapter from a document to the site, FanFiction screws it up in several instances; notably by taking away spaces between words and symbols.

How pathetic.
Yana5 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I love ash's team so far. can't wait for the next chapter
Demilich chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Hmm. Apparently, Rocket trio knows only Ash's first name. Probably in pokecentrer Meowth heard one of pokemons calling him Ash.

*rereading 6 chapter*

Yes, looks like it.

Well, so far you doing a great job writing this story. We all awaiting next chapter. I hope that it will be easier for you to write.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Great chapter! I look forward to more!
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »