Reviews for Symbiosis
Omega-Saber chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
I'm really enjoying this story and although I usually get bored with the reselling of ash's earlier adventures you are making it really interesting. You are also managing to find a very good balance between making ash smarter and a better trainer and not making him super powered which a lot of authors struggle with. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
DBZFTW chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I never looked at this story until today. Out of boredom i clicked on it and it is well written, funny and entertaining. I enjoy what you have done so far and wish you the best of luck with the rest of it
bleach2121XX chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
As always, I loved the chapter. I especially loved that team rocket is going after ash for something besides Pikachu, even if it is a secondary objective. I'm also looking forward to Brock, considering that he's a Rock specialist and ash doesn't have anything that is effective against rock. I assume you have something planned that's not luck, because this Ash was raised differently and actually knows about pokemon from the beginning.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Very nice.

I like the personalities you gave the pokemon, makes them stand out. And having Ash be able to have conversations with them makes them feel more like characters in the story.

Not much to really say here, except keep it up!
pikachucat chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
awesome story
Seimika chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
If you need a beta i dont mind offering myself but i should warn you spelling and grammar are something i can't do i can read over your new chapters to find glaring mistake and give you advise,be your sound board and even give out my own ideas though
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
"Wow!" is all I could say after finishing this chapter!

Great chapter and I look forward to more!
Phillip Clark chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
I must admit, this is a very dark and intriguing story. I must admit, it's very easy to figure out who the murderer of Ash's parents are (the Hydregion, the eyepiece, the mention of Genesect), but of course, if you go by canon, it'll be a long way down the road before Ash finally comes face to face with him.

Poison Lance is a very interesting character. As a wild Pokemon who was once trained by a human, he's molded Ash into the perfect counter to N: a child raised by Pokemon, who truly understands and appreciates the bond between Pokemon and human. I do hope in the next chapter, Ash catches a Weedle in the Viridian Forest as a sort of reminder of his father figure.

I was waiting for this chapter in order to find out how everyone's favorite villains would be like in this story, and I must say, I'm not disappointed. It's a perfect combination of the humorous villains they were at this point in the series with the badassery they would eventually gain during Best Wishes. Though it goes to show how much I miss Wobbuffet, as during their last scene in this chapter (speaking of which, were they wearing their Unova spy outfits in that scene), when they got to the part about the pamphlets, I half-expected Wobbuffet to pop up in front of them at that point, even though Jessie hasn't caught him yet.

Well, anyway a very good story so far, and I look forward to reading more of it in the future.
Demilich chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Here we go again. Well, it was a nice chapter. Got my seven chuckles from "actual using of security measures" rant.

However, as I was reading it one question appeared to me: Team Rocket goals and methods.

Canon portrayed Giovanni and his gang as thieves and frauds. Here we have evidence of Jesse, James and Meowth working with efficiency they reached in canon B&W. In chapter two Poison Lance implied that Team Rocket attacked Ash's parents.

In the same time criminal trio thinks that trainer who is able to poke-speak will "go far" in their organization. That suggest that poaching and kidnapping is not only methods.

James tried only to take Mysty's pokemons, not harm her. He even wished her to "get better". Either he is behaving "unprofessional", which is possible, or Rockets generally do not kill humans.

So I wonder, just how bad\violent this version of Team Rocket? Are they cold bastards who will slaughter towns if it will profit them in some way, or more canon-like smugglers/thieves who still capable of murder, even if it is not preferred?

Good parallels to show differences will be Nazi and Mafia.

P.S: Pikachu's squad-of-doom is awesome. Awaiting next chapter with anticipation.

Demilich.
HarbingerLady chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
I like this story. Full of humor and adventure :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Selm chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
This is an interesting way to change a canon character's history. I see that you've done more than just slight modifications to the canon characters. I won't spoil any surprises, but I have the feeling that there is a lot more that was changed that you have yet to reveal. If you really need a beta reader, I can fill that spot for you, but to be safe, I'd find a second one so that second one can spot things that I might miss.
Ak chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
team rocket is unbelievable, please promise you'll blow them up very story I am loving it please write more really .don't bring in Misty I always felt she kinda splonged off Ash, like taking his togepi.
kidneysrgood chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
yup, this ash definitely came across more as red in his interactions and evasiveness. He was really cunning. Props to you. Keep it up.
bleach2121XX chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
well, if you have no other choice, i guess i can beta. i dont actually know how beta-ing works on this site, i just get it sent to my inbox, i edit and i send it back. so if you still need a beta, im free. besides that, loved the chapter, as usual. will the MULTI MEGAVOLT PIKA CANNON be making a return?
Yana5 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
hahahahhaa are you going to let Ash catch a legindary pokemon
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »