Reviews for Symbiosis
bleach2121XX chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
As always, I enjoyed the chapter. You said that mistys pokeballs were broken. Permanently? I would assume not, but It could happen. And now I fully expect a electric pokemon, perhaps even zapdos itself to completely overpower Pikachu, just for him saying he's the strongest electric type in Kanto.
Yana5 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
it would be coll if Ash and Gary traveled together
pikachucat chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
awesome story please write more
Tatty and Dragon chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
This story is epic. Seriously epic. I even started crying when reading certain parts of this story mainly the first chapter. This story is excellently written and is a delight to read, you should be very proud that you can produce such a heartwarming story with dialogue that a top author would be jealous of. So please update soon as I can't wait to read more :D
bleach2121XX chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I love this story. Just felt that needed to be said again. And Ash understanding pokemon will make an interesting journey. But if he goes on a journey, doesn't he need to register or something to get he pokedex? Can Oak do anything if he finds Ash after he starts his journey, or will he be "untouchable" as far as the orphanage goes?
HarbingerLady chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Wow, I like this. Very different and intriguing :D
Nauran chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
...Ah.
bleach2121XX chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I absolutely love this story. Everything about it appesa to me, from the way the pokemon act to the way Ash is because of how he was raised. I cannot wait to see where you go with this story. I'd offer to beta, but I'd be terrible. I wish you the best of luck
CGFlare chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Bravo! Finally a pokemon story writer that can use ordinary pokemon with real skill. I love the plot and your writing structure is great. Keep up the updates, it would be a shame if such a good story would end prematurely.
Omega-Saber chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this and I'm looking forward to more. The story is written very well and to my knowledge this is a somewhat original idea. Can't wait to see where you take this story.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Interesting.

Parent's killed right off the bat and apparently Ash will be raised ala Mowgli from Jungle Book.

Definitly watching.
In caverns dark chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice, usually people tend to take out Ash's past in tragic fics, or generally gloss over them. It's refreshing to see a whole chapter, and a well written one at that devoted to the prologue.
Nauran chapter 1 . 3/12/2012