Reviews for Symbiosis
AzureLazuli chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
Yeeesssss! :D I'm so excited for your rewrite!

See you over on AO3!
The Fall of Spring chapter 42 . 10/23/2019
I am so excited! Thank you kind sir!
R1VN chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Ah yes ... The level 100 Weedle that I always talked about... Op Af
Guest chapter 41 . 8/12/2019
I read your reviews of your own writing in the author's notes throughout the work, and while I must concede that they are valid, I think it's also important to recognize just how much your writing improved throughout the story, as evidenced by your recognition of your own flaws and the flaws in the piece itself, yes, but also in the actual chapters. It’s truly inspiring to see how much work you put into this, not just in making it long, but in making it the best you could at that time and consistently improving yourself in order to improve this story, especially since it's your first major work and your first public one. Anyways, good job, this was fun to read.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
first off only the final forms of the fire starters can learn blast burn, second off a weedle took down a pack of houndooms? im sorry but thats rididculous
HellsMaji chapter 12 . 6/27/2019
This started out so good.. I'm getting real sick and tired of how much of a pussy ash is. Not even canon ash was such a wuss. He grew up in the wild, that toughens you up big time. What he shouldn't be doing is trembling in fear any time an angry woman or girl is around with a raised voice. And he shouldn't be letting Brock have authority over him just because he spoke in a firm voice. Not to mention in a kill or be killed world, where he watched and is pretty sure team rocket killed his parents, he shouldn't be so quick to say they don't need to be killed. Everything they go on to do if he doesn't is his fault. Sorry for the rant, but I just get tired of scared, worthless protagonists.
InfernalFox chapter 10 . 6/17/2019
“Punch a legendary” lmao, I love the Mewtwo foreshadowing. This is my fifth time re-reading this fic, and I love it as much as the first time
TheSummerSet chapter 27 . 6/7/2019
I love this version of Jessie and James as well as the honorable rival Gary. I hope you come back to this story
TheSummerSet chapter 14 . 6/6/2019
Hell yes I love the relaxed Jessie and James that can just fuck shit up and destroy bitches left and right
TheSummerSet chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
Its highkey cute as fuck how much Ash and the viridian forest pokemon have bonded. Great work my dude
hiareportsyou chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
Why the fuck would he care about killing Team Rocket.
HopefulHelpful chapter 7 . 4/26/2019
Man, you don't know how happy it makes me to read a fic with competent Jessie and James. Great fic
killernooch chapter 36 . 4/20/2019
knew it
killernooch chapter 34 . 4/20/2019
it was colonel mustard in the library with a candlestick
killernooch chapter 33 . 4/20/2019