Reviews for Symbiosis
jemuel23euel chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I want that badass Weedle on my team.
JemDragons chapter 39 . 7/22/2016
You know Onix is spelled with an 'i', right?
JemDragons chapter 34 . 7/22/2016
Oh, it's a murder mystery section. Also, I love how much the Great War happened in this. Other fics don't even brush over it.
Lauri3n chapter 40 . 7/21/2016
This is fantastic!
JemDragons chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
So I was reading this in my head's normal internal reading voice (we all have one) but when I got to this bit, "ចង្អុលឲ្យដើរផ្លូវកណ្តាល មាគ៌ាត្រកាលអាចកំចាត់ ទុក្ខភ័យចង្រៃអោយខ្ចាយបាត់ អាចកាត់សង្សារទុក្ខបាន។" it just turned into static, like at the end of a video. Also, DARK.
JemDragons chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
EVERYONE IS HERE I am waiting for Team Flare and Team Plasma and that is it
Memory25 chapter 40 . 7/13/2016
That last sentence...sigh. Ash, when will you ever learn? This is just as bad as 'what could possibly happen to make things worse?'...
4everfictional chapter 33 . 7/8/2016
She is probably going to end up being a relative of Jessie's. I'm so excited to see all the backstory they'll uncover! XD
4everfictional chapter 32 . 7/8/2016
I'm more than willing to help in any way I can, love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 31 . 7/8/2016
I'm just hoping his parents don't turn out "evil."
4everfictional chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
He's going to be so traumatized after this that I doubt he'll ever reveal his secret, poor thing.
4everfictional chapter 29 . 7/8/2016
If the kid is "no older than five," and he went missing five years ago, doesn't that mean he somehow fell as a less than one year old infant? I highly doubt he'd remember his given name, let alone respond to it. :/ Also, where was this "automatic parachute" attached to? Because of his age, shouldn't he have been strapped to his parents? Regardless, love the chapter!

p.s. Have you seen/started playing the Pokemon Go app? It's so much fun! XD
4everfictional chapter 28 . 7/7/2016
Your writing is brilliant, and I love what you've done with this chapter! XD
magical fan18 chapter 40 . 7/4/2016
I have enjoyed this fic so far as the info and work put into it is amazing and fun to read.

I have my own Pokémon poll and Fanfiction up that need looking at; would you consider taking a look as I need the reviews and votes on my poll.
magical fan18 chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
I literally was LMFAO at the part with Pikachu and Surge's female Raichu.

I was for sure she was gonna try and mate with him right there and then since she was so amorous with him.
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »