Reviews for Symbiosis
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
first off only the final forms of the fire starters can learn blast burn, second off a weedle took down a pack of houndooms? im sorry but thats rididculous
HellsMaji chapter 12 . 6/27/2019
This started out so good.. I'm getting real sick and tired of how much of a pussy ash is. Not even canon ash was such a wuss. He grew up in the wild, that toughens you up big time. What he shouldn't be doing is trembling in fear any time an angry woman or girl is around with a raised voice. And he shouldn't be letting Brock have authority over him just because he spoke in a firm voice. Not to mention in a kill or be killed world, where he watched and is pretty sure team rocket killed his parents, he shouldn't be so quick to say they don't need to be killed. Everything they go on to do if he doesn't is his fault. Sorry for the rant, but I just get tired of scared, worthless protagonists.
InfernalFox chapter 10 . 6/17/2019
“Punch a legendary” lmao, I love the Mewtwo foreshadowing. This is my fifth time re-reading this fic, and I love it as much as the first time
TheSummerSet chapter 27 . 6/7/2019
I love this version of Jessie and James as well as the honorable rival Gary. I hope you come back to this story
TheSummerSet chapter 14 . 6/6/2019
Hell yes I love the relaxed Jessie and James that can just fuck shit up and destroy bitches left and right
TheSummerSet chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
Its highkey cute as fuck how much Ash and the viridian forest pokemon have bonded. Great work my dude
hiareportsyou chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
Why the fuck would he care about killing Team Rocket.
HopefulHelpful chapter 7 . 4/26/2019
Man, you don't know how happy it makes me to read a fic with competent Jessie and James. Great fic
killernooch chapter 36 . 4/20/2019
knew it
killernooch chapter 34 . 4/20/2019
it was colonel mustard in the library with a candlestick
killernooch chapter 33 . 4/20/2019
is that jessibelle?
Kyu9930 chapter 41 . 4/19/2019
I'm sad, this was such a good story :(
I mean yeah, in the middle it got a bit messy with all the original characters popping up (sometime between the saffron and the other pokeraised kid arc), but overall this was a good story. And I'm sad, i only found this now...
killernooch chapter 3 . 4/19/2019
Oh no! Ash, run while you still can!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 33 . 4/9/2019
Oh lordy here we go.
Aegiss chapter 8 . 4/5/2019
Bruh. 2 yen? A single yen isn't even equivalent to a penny.
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »