Reviews for Symbiosis
PokeMaster 1995 chapter 6 . 1/15/2018
best poké story yet!
its got humour
right kind of ash personality
right pika personality
good backstory
and great everything!
Reality demon chapter 5 . 1/3/2018
Meouth
Keiko chapter 40 . 12/27/2017
My English is not so good, so this secondary creation is being read using Google Translate. I am using Google translation to write this comment, so please forgive my poor grammar. I love your story! Ash / Aaron Autumn is an interesting person in the main business. I shouted that because Delia / Hanako is dead. Poison lance is a cool guy. The rocket team and Meowth make me really happy! ConstructiveWriter is a very skilled storyteller. I hope to continue writing this. Do your best!
WoolRanch chapter 41 . 12/25/2017
Please do leave this story posted! Even though it's not finished, it's still a fun story to read. I enjoy the plot, characters, and you've taken the world of Pokemon and made it more realistic, I think, than the original (I enjoy reading your story more than watching the show, actually). Looking forward to the revised version, as well!
betsybugaboo chapter 41 . 12/16/2017
Wow! I love this! I found this fic on TvTropes, and I basically sat down and read it in one binge. You have created an amazing, in-depth universe. A lot of Pokemon fics I've read like to try and be dark and edgy, but without justification or reason, other than edginess for the sake of edginess. You, however, have crafted a verse that is darker than the original source material, but at the same time one that has reasons and is nuanced. I like how you write about predator/prey relationships, especially. (Magikarp is goddamn hilarious!).
Your humor is on point and well balanced, too. It's serious where it needs to be, and funny when it doesn't need to be serious. I like how you occasionally point out the inconsistencies of the Pokemon universe, like the normal fish at the Cerulean Gym.
Ash, his backstory, and how his trauma is handled is really well done. You've created a version of Ash that feels like the one we know, but who has been put through the wringer.
Another thing I like is how you write this AU version of the Team Rocket Trio. I love their dynamic, especially with Meowth, Ekans/Arbok, and Koffing/Weezing taking care of Jessie and James.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story universe that you've created. I want you to know that and to say thank you for writing this. I know how hard it can be to write, especially chapter by chapter. May plot inspiration and motivation strike you!
OccasionallyCompetent chapter 41 . 12/11/2017
Take all the time you need on the rewrite! We'll be here to read it when you feel it's ready.
Face Yourself chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
You're following anime stuff... how disappointing...
NPP-VI chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
I am SO looking forward to when he meets N.
ABZB13 chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
That was AMAZING.

You are awesome!
ABZB13 chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
*sobs over the noble Hoothoot*

*salutes*
ABZB13 chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
I am exceedingly impressed with your seamless realification of the major anime plots.

This is amazing and precious beyond measure.
notsofrilly chapter 39 . 10/23/2017
Ah a nice arc. No Teams, no killing, no destroying a child's innocence, just a good old-fashion episode with your own twist
notsofrilly chapter 26 . 10/22/2017
Okay, forget everything negative I have said about your Jessie and James. Their my favorite characters in your fic. I hope their are more scenes of them later on
notsofrilly chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
I like how your Gym Leaders are much stronger than in the anime. I never understood how Ash, a newbie trainer could bet Gym Leaders with years of experience
notsofrilly chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
So in your fic Jessie did not try to become a pokemon nurse?

I guess they were told they were going to be the good guys for so long and were abused that they subconsciously wanted to be bad. It certainly explains a lot. I was wondering how they could be so capable and competent sometime and then be so subpar on others.
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »