Reviews for Lovebites
Ginger Anastase chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love all these oneshots, they are perfectly valduggery. Lovely :D
ghettos chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
wait fuck you alex
FLETCHER ISN'T LIKE THAT
HE ISN'T
HE ISN'T
FUCK YOU ALEX FUCK YOU

why do you mess with my fletcher emotions :"(
ghettos chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
HOHOHOHOHO valduggery. even though i'm a die-hard valkyrie/fletcher shipper (by the way, fletcher renn is adorable) valduggery is always amusing to read because i'm a sadist and i like to go 'ahahaha they ship valkyrie with a skeleton isn't that funny?' but yeah skulduggery is perfect and all that jazz but i'm being incoherent and rather weird right now, so i should move on to my review now, yes?

(but yes CAELAN SUCKS he's a fucked up moron who thinks valkyrie likes him when she oh-so-blatantly DOESN'T and he broke up val and fletcher i think i may kill a puppy brb)
(i can't bring myself to kill a puppy but no seriously fuck caelan fuck him)

OKAY
moving on.

[ "ARGH!" He screamed and almost pulled his hair (blonde today, a bit shaggy) out. He suddenly had an idea. "Can I suck your lips instead?" He asked. ]

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY AT THIS LINE but since i'm sadistic and an anti-valduggery h8er, i'm going to say, "i think this line was extremely inappropriate because he's a skeleton and she's a human and he's like her father." but tbh that was a little OoC too but it was still funny and lololol bahaha.

SO
i don't know what i'm even saying now i'm a little high (as is expected, i mean come on it's four in the morning) but IDGAF because i'm a flawless human being and i'll kill my ovaries if i want to. (idek what that last phrase means but)

DO YOU KNOW THAT EVERY TIME YOU HAVE YOUR PERIOD YOU'RE KILLING A BABY? omfg creying here what has gotten into me i'm so sorry for the spam and shit like that but really i'm a little emotional right now so crying and laughing at the same time, yes

there is nothing wrong with me :")

x
drew
Gravesend chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
too cute c:
AppleCrumblePerson chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
A story isn't a story without some P!ATD :D

AppleCrumplePerson/Threnody Lilly/Gabzilla :P
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I've never read a Skulduggery fanfic before so I was like woop lets read Summers! This is one of my favourite pairings for the series (I only have like two) You did them very well. I think this was cute
Accolade low chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
more please, normally i like a bit of female on male slapping but i cried! whats wrong with me

Accolade low
xXRubySummersXx chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
oh...not sure what to think of this one
Cranium mischief chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
You did and I love you for it

mwah mwah!
butchinthestreets chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Weird thing to say about a story about domestic abuse, but quite frankly I found it rather irritating. Her voice is so juvenile, and I guess I just can't imagine her being this passive.

But then, characterization is subjective.

Mademise Morte
butchinthestreets chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Again with the dialogue formatting issues, and this is a random thought, but isn't it a bit creepy that Valentine's day chocolates would last until April? Just think of all those preservatives...

Mademise Morte
ReaderMagnifique chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Awwwww!

EVIL FLETCHER!

... More please!
xXRubySummersXx chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
I really like the story you write but i think you should sometimes make then longer

Ruby over and out