Reviews for The Man Who Could Become Kami or Yami!
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Please update soon.
246vili chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This was a good chapter. Naruto's date with Nerine went pretty well, except for the part when 'Dark Naruto' had his chat with Naruto and gave him his warning. I can imagine Naruto's little show will only give him more attention, from girls in a positive and from the Nerine fan club in a negative way.
I hope Kaede won't go spycho when Naruto will go on a date with Sia.
About making Primula an otaku, it's a good and funny idea which has a lot of potential in it (story wise). She will give Naruto's wallet a hard time if she become full otaku with cat-related animes.

Hope you update the story soon.
246vili chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Oh, so behind that door were the memories of Naruto getting from Kohoha to this dimension and ... I guess it's Dark Naruto maybe with some of Kyuubi's chakra to make him more powerfull.
246vili chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
So in your fic Naruto's body absorbet the other half of Kyuubi's chakra and didn't got sealed away with Minato. Well, Naruto becoming a demon or at least a half-demon will make things more interesting for sure.
slice141 chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Seeing as this was a year ago this was updated with an AN I take it this story has been abandoned?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Aha, I knew it. Kyuubi sent Naruto to another dimension after or during the 4th war and he was turned into a child as a side effect and lost his memories, well some of it anyway
Argorok chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Incredible story so far, please keep up the good work.
kage88 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
brilliant love this story can not await for more
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Nerine .. her name is Nerine, with the shortened form of Rin. Not Narina. Long blue hair, long pointed elf-like ears, princess of hell. Nerine.
Killmekos chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Well, first things first, I'm sorry for your laptop, I know how not having a laptop for over 2 months feels like when you don't have a pc either. I like how your story plays out so far, and that you make Naruto similar to Sia and Nerine, only making the second personality in his body evil. I also like how the aquarium date went, and for the life of me I can't remember how Rin's date with any girl went. Naruto showing off was a good touch too. It's one of the reasons why I'm hoping someone makes a crossover with Shuffle where Naruro is the only ninja in the world (either via being immortal and millenia passing since the ninja wars, or him being bored after the wars and travelling randomly trough dimensions using seals) where he can be a BAMF that does whatever the fuck he wants when and how he wants it, and has a believable excuse for his powers.
Qzh chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I like the crossover but i hate reading canon story with the main dude wearing a different skin.
To me it seems like its still Rin just looks different and likes ramen.
Hope it gets more interesting and there are some changes to how Naruto approaches some things, i know its not canon Naruto since he didnt live that but still he shouldnt be the same as Rin or whats the point of making a fanfic if its basically a copy n paste.
p.s. hope i dont come off as a jerk.
Quest chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
what the fuck update man
Legion4311 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
who's in the harem?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
you made him a bitch i hate beta main characters doing everything a girl tells him to do