Reviews for An Unusual Family
F U C K E R chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
HEY can u update 'Once apon a time' pweeaassee
Little Pink Neko chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
That was real cute! Real cute!

I agree with Berry's Ambitions, I like Timothy. Awwww! I love Pluto's crush on him, it's so cute! And another thing I liked was that Big Brain was likeable. He seemed almost... sweet in this. And it's very sweet that he likes the kids. Big Mama's pregnant! Twins! I can't wait to reading about them.

Really good update! I enjoyed it lots! I hope we get to hear from the girls as well! I hope you add more of 'em! :)
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Loved it i cant wait to read more soon!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
That really was cute! I'm pleasantly surprised by the speediness of the update!

I like Timothy. Just putting it out there. I love the fact Pluto thinks he's a girl... guess no one bothered to correct him! XD Wonder if something's gonna happen between those two. I've never read a Pluto/OMC fic, so that would be a first for this category! The talk between Lizard and Timothy wasn't bad either. It's nice to see Lizard being so accepting of homosexuality. Then again, there were implications he's bi himself, but still.

It's cool to see Big Brain in a more sympathic light. He usually rubs me the wrong way, but here I like him. The subtle thing about how he wished he could get out of his chats made me feel rather bad for him. I'd hate being stuck there too... is it truly any wonder why he's so crabby? At least he's got the kids there to cheer him up.

Awww! Big Mama's preggers! _ I can't wait for the twins to be born. I look forward to reading about them as much as you do writing them.

Think that's about it. Great update! I enjoy your characters; feel free to add more of 'em if you wish!
Little Pink Neko chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm really liking this! It's very intersting and original. I have not read any HHE stories like this! Lizard a parent! Cool beans!

Jupiter's a bit of a dickhead in this, but I don't really mind, in fact reading him grumble and moan is funny! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. This is awseome!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yay! New HHE stuff! And it's actually really well-written! Hallelujah! XD

The idea you have here is actually really interesting. Like I said in my PM, normally I'd hate the idea of Jupiter's clan adapting the breeding technique but the way you wrote it made it work. Like how Lizard isn't too keen on the idea rather than being all excited about it as most authors would write him. Jupiter seems like more of a jerk here than I interprete him but it helps the flow of the story. And he's nowhere *near* as awful as Hades, thank God (really, no one in the universe of HHE can be worse than Hades).

I enjoyed how you wrote Lizard. He's difficult to portray correctly and you did a great job. I definitely see an improvement here when I compare this to your old stuff. His dialogue and inner-musings are perfect; very much what one would expect from his character without being cliche or overly-vulgar. Plus we have him around the same age in both our fanfiction (I write him being in his early twenties as well), which I thought was kind of neat.

I'm so glad you decided to return to this fandom (and writing period), as I've said before. I really like the plotline you have going on. The children are so cute and I can't see to see how they adapt and such.

I am definitely keeping my eye on this and eagerly await the next chapter! :)