Reviews for Four Plus One
Justsimplespeed chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
*Hugs Once-Ler*
Justsimplespeed chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
OH HEY. I wrote a one-shot just like these. cool beans 8)
Justsimplespeed chapter 9 . 8/19/2012

Once-ler is loveee
Justsimplespeed chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
KHfvakhfb. YES :D
Murmur chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
A happy prompt? Hmm... perhaps... a sentimental time with Onceler and the Lorax roasting marshmallows? At the same time it's a battle of wills? A bet maybe... the perfect golden marshmallow.. for the toothbrush/ mustache brush. Huh. I'd think Mekvin would meddle somewhere. I enjoy your stories, and don't doubt yourself- they're entertaining and insightful. I look forward to updates from you, you clever fic writer! Feel free to just cut and discard pieces of the prompt, you've got great ideas and whatever inspires you :)
Murmur chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Chapter eight made me feel sad, a little sick... how horrible. Though it makes sense, lying to the Onceler, he himself is so very... blind. :(
Murmur chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Just finished chapter six! Hahaha the failed haircuts were great- a fro and a bald and everything in between? Hehe. It's cool to think that we all went through something similar- but I must say, Onceler did especially well. His hair is definitely a success! Great chapter, I read on!
Murmur chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Just read the first chapter. Everyone points out the part in the movie where the Lorax rejects the title of the Onceler's friend, but yours was the first that really sounded believable and not so melodramatic. It was nice, very nice. And his inner thoughts on letting down his friend were suitably subtle, his response to his mother right on. I read on!
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »