Reviews for Four Plus One
Goodybag456 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Awesome story's! More Ted! More Ted! MORE TED! You should do one where it's Ted's birthday and the Onceler wants to make it special! Your choice though.
Twisted Trans-Sister chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I like cooking a lot and I wanted to suggest this prompt. Suppose young Once-ler must be a little frugal with how he feeds himself and decides to discover a new recipe in Trufflears (Truffla tree fruit, my name for anyways). Four instances where the forest creatures and Lorax go EWW and the one time they go MMM.

Also, more Grammy Wiggins and Disco Mom FTW. :D
BouncingOfftheWalls chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I love you for writing these! I've been reader them every day after school and work. You make my life lol. And this is kind of a strange idea, i've seen people online that ship young Oncie and Audrey. What if you took you're own spin on it? And i don't really support it, but something to write! Just an idea if you have time.
Dogfrog4567 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Hey I'm about to become an author on here! These story's are great! I don't know why everyone is suggesting Ted so much but I'm going to too. You should do one where Ted gets in a fight with the Onceler.
Lady Charity chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Oh goodness, these little oneshot things are adorable. They really are lovely Thank you for writing them, they're so sweet. As for a prompt...for any characters in general, possibly, the five times people said something they wished they could take back? Great work!
Greatleap chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Wow this is brillent! You got Ted's character spot on!
Pinetrees chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I just watched the Lorax then read your story's. Your awesome! Best story's ever! Your Ted story's got me thinking! You should do one were Ted has a nightmare and goes to the Onceler for comfort. I know that sounds weird but I just discovered Fanfiction and am trying to become an author on here. I would really appreciate it if you did my idea. Up to you though!
randomfics chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Daww, why u so cute ted?

As for the Stats, I don't really know. The search bar doesn't work for me either- I type in 'Lorax' and nothing new comes up. If I had an actual e-mail account I'd ask about it, but I don't. Maybe it's your browser or your updates- it does require pretty advanced Java for it I believe.
cupcakeattack chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I just love reading your mini stories!
Tedisawesome chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
This is the best storys ever! You should do one where Ted gets lost and the Onceler and Audrey have to go find him!
Ruff riff chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love Ted and can't get enough of him. You should do one where it's Audrey's birthday and Ted try's to make it special but just ends up embarrassing himself.
Dolphin334567 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Thank you so much for using mine! You did it perfectly! You should do one where Ted meets the Lorax! That would cool! Up to you though.
spiderwriters chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I love these! They make me go dwaaaaaaa. I think you should do a 4 part on... the once-ler... yah very original I know...

The once-ler has a mental/emotional breakdown

1 where is the once-ler

2 lorax discovers the once-ler

3. The once-ler tells the lorax about his parental issues. Evil mommy and daddy issues

4. Comfort
Dj345 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
You are awesome! Lots of Ted! Thank you for using mine. You should do one on Audrey now. But of course put Ted in their somewhere.
Gremblin chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
omg so much Ted love.

(we totally did conspire. Really, I swear.)

The one with Ted angsting about Audrey to the Once-ler was easily my favourite, although the last one made me squee with glee.

Now for a prompt... hmm... Norma and a Thneed? she says in the movie that she remembers when trees were everywhere so that means she'd probably have one.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »