Reviews for Hacker
M chapter 3 . 4/11
I'm sorry i might sound like a haughty know it all. I'm no writer myself and usually just a silent reader. But maybe you could tone down the japanese word a bit and just stick to english. Because most of what you write doesn't come often in actual conversation and sometimes it's too formal for a language that some kids used. Like when you write 'sore wa nan desu ka' for 'what is it', you can just used 'nani' or 'nandesu ka' or 'doushita no'. I might make my own assumption but i guess you used google translate? Maybe not but yeah. This is only my opinion though, you can ignore it if you want. I'm sorry if i offend you.
lduifhlsiaudfgal chapter 27 . 3/20
dfduhiuggahsgdfgkjdfgjdgfugeugfuyegfyugwmjyfgmuydtgjufytsduagdgfjuygejfuygemfyhgmjuygmshgfjehbfjebfjbefibwhjbfvnahsfdvwjhsvfhsd,fjahbvf,jwesbhf,awbfuhbnfuiwhibsdfmvasdj,fsdajhfewrkfbehkaibiwerugkweurfgkawehkweafhyu
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 3/13
I wish you'd just chosen to use English words. It's annoying when you're trying to have a spread of English and Japanese in his speech patterns for absolutely no reason. He's already speaking Japanese. Just use the subsequent words in English- you're catering to an English audience; if you were catering to a Japanese one, this would be solely in Japanese. Instead, you're trying to have the best of both worlds and subsequently getting the worst of each. Other than that, your writing's actually pretty good, but your language blending is pissing me off.
darkness-has-eyes chapter 11 . 2/1
This chapter will always be my favorite simply because of the conversation between Tsuna and Asami. It's FREAKING PRICELESS!
Piggypig213 chapter 18 . 1/22
I-pin! And yes! TakeshiXHayato and TsunaXHibari are the perfect OTP's for this series!
Piggypig213 chapter 16 . 1/22
Dude... Your writing is so good, his little speeches and defiance (badassery) are so amazing! Like the things he says just kind ifs lap you in the face, like you can feel the pain and anger or the sadness or the (completely earned) cockiness and I love it! Like he is so fabulous rn and I am so excited to finish this story! Wish I could read it all today but I have a math exam tomorrow that I gotta study for...
Piggypig213 chapter 13 . 1/22
Hibari the dominatrix! XD
Piggypig213 chapter 4 . 1/21
I ship Hibari and Tsuna so much
Piggypig213 chapter 3 . 1/21
Dude idk wtf is happening there is too much Japanese.
Lina03 chapter 32 . 1/6
Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing )
My birthday is March 15 2000!
Lol
Lavalilly chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
So you going to stop right when the future ark starts
Are you really trying to start a fight, like you probably just gave some people are heart attack seeing that u have not continue for about 4 to 5 years now and kept it that way without leaving a note .
Not to be rude or anything but u could have left one after the frist year
Well anywayLOVED your story and hope you chose to continue. Pls
Lavalilly chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
You lost me at the end
PurpleSnow10 chapter 32 . 12/6/2016
Fucking other timeline people. They did it in the wrong timeline fools. Haha, jk. I'm here and saying that this was good. amazing. absolutely fab! It was nice how Tsuna is a hacker in this one. I honestly don't see very many fanfic's where Tsuna is a hacker, although the ones I've read are really good. I also like breaking up the story into parts. It doesn't keep you on some kind of roller coaster forever.
Anyways, have nice day! :)