Reviews for Hacker
Eisus20 chapter 1 . 10/23
wow.. a 7-year old kid buying all those stuffs w/o any aid O_O
KillerPerfection chapter 6 . 9/25
Wow, I should try that
Me: I need you guys to help me steal some answer keys for tomorrow test.
Friend: Why?
Me: Because I trust you...

Haha I thought I recognised asami! I have read that manga! As soon as it said distracted by the hot photographer I scrolled down to say that. :) isn't it like love in my viewfinder or something woooo the yaoi loving ;p
FujoHidden chapter 11 . 8/28
What? Asami? I think i have heard name that. I remember name so familiar with viewfinder manga.

Wow, i right! Wow! I can't realize if you put asami into the world KHR! I lovin it! I Like! I exciting how about the lover asami? I like booth pair! XDD

Sorry if my english so are bad :( but i review to you. For asami! XDD
belladu57 chapter 32 . 8/5
Very good
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 32 . 5/19
Wisperwind chapter 3 . 5/14
Okay, I get that this FF has been completed since 2012 but I have to say it anyway. You've overdone it with the Japaneese. I don't want to have to learn another language to comfortably read an story without scrolling every 2 seconds.
Two-Stomach chapter 11 . 5/11
Mittens suck are you kidding. Mittens are amazing.
I feel like I've been wronged. But, I guess, since this Tsuna is supposed to be more of a pepper spray/taser guy than a fluffy cotton swab with eyes, maybe mittens aren't so fitting anymore...
I just KNEW you meant the Asami from "you're my love prize in the view finder" awesome story by the way, very 'cooooooooool'
Shimimasen translates to I don't know. Just pointing that out.
drop the japanese words wherever posible they break the flow of the story
skullettachan chapter 32 . 4/16
Oohhh shiet! Shit gettin real!
This fic already completed so i think it's no use to comment on this but it really irretiating to no end. Why you have to put random romanji in English language fic? Normally I will stop reading if someone wrote like this but see that this fic got quite good reviews so will try to torelate it. What ticked me of that i have to get it out of system is those japanese sentences you randomly put not make any sense! The japanese won't speak like that in real daily life, left alone for elementay kids. it looks forced, not natuaral at all. It didn't make you look smart you know. If you wrote in english, please convert all to english! A little words like juudaime or honorifics like san, sama, chan are ok, but put in whole sentence randomly is really ridiculous. Sorry for hash comment. But seriously want to let you know.
Megajoule chapter 5 . 4/2
I know this is old but I just want to add here that "aniki" is a form of brother, not unisex. The female counterpart for "aniki" is "aneki". The pronounciation is similar though.

-Signed, the dude who's too lazy to log in.