Reviews for Hacker
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 32 . 5/19
I LOVED THIS!
Wisperwind chapter 3 . 5/14
Okay, I get that this FF has been completed since 2012 but I have to say it anyway. You've overdone it with the Japaneese. I don't want to have to learn another language to comfortably read an story without scrolling every 2 seconds.
FightsWithBears chapter 11 . 5/11
Mittens suck are you kidding. Mittens are amazing.
I feel like I've been wronged. But, I guess, since this Tsuna is supposed to be more of a pepper spray/taser guy than a fluffy cotton swab with eyes, maybe mittens aren't so fitting anymore...
I just KNEW you meant the Asami from "you're my love prize in the view finder" awesome story by the way, very 'cooooooooool'
Shimimasen translates to I don't know. Just pointing that out.
drop the japanese words wherever posible they break the flow of the story
skullettachan chapter 32 . 4/16
Oohhh shiet! Shit gettin real!
This fic already completed so i think it's no use to comment on this but it really irretiating to no end. Why you have to put random romanji in English language fic? Normally I will stop reading if someone wrote like this but see that this fic got quite good reviews so will try to torelate it. What ticked me of that i have to get it out of system is those japanese sentences you randomly put not make any sense! The japanese won't speak like that in real daily life, left alone for elementay kids. it looks forced, not natuaral at all. It didn't make you look smart you know. If you wrote in english, please convert all to english! A little words like juudaime or honorifics like san, sama, chan are ok, but put in whole sentence randomly is really ridiculous. Sorry for hash comment. But seriously want to let you know.
Megajoule chapter 5 . 4/2
I know this is old but I just want to add here that "aniki" is a form of brother, not unisex. The female counterpart for "aniki" is "aneki". The pronounciation is similar though.

-Signed, the dude who's too lazy to log in.
shipperlol chapter 3 . 3/30
Can you keep it mostly English? It's a bit confusing.
AkabaneKazama chapter 11 . 3/30
did u know, author-san. Asami-san here really remind me of Xanxus (when he's already a good guy) I love it. very much! :3
time to continue to read u'r awesome story
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 32 . 3/15
Oh this is so freakin cool. I read this in one sitting, I couldn't get enough! I love it, thanks for sharing your writing!
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 3/7
You should stop with the weeabooish. Not everyone wants to read fanfiction in romaji.
I don't know if it was just me, but the last chapter felt rushed
brnkofeternity06 chapter 16 . 2/19