Reviews for Hacker
LunarCatNinja chapter 32 . 8/18
I love it! This story is awesome and I'm so glad you decided to make this a series!
I know this story is already complete, but words of the wise for future reference-if you have to translate into English for readers every other sentence, STOP using Japanese. If you were fluent in Japanese, chances are you would just translate the full story to Japanese, but you're clearly not, and inserting random Japanese words and phrases is distracting and takes a lot of readers out of the story (also it's a sure sign of a weaboo, which is not a message a fanfiction writer should send). Luckily, you're not as bad as the many others who make the same mistake. I just wanted to let you know.
(Sorry if I sound a little pissy, but over the last few years these kinds of habits really have started to irk me-it never bothered me when I was in middle school, mostly because I did the same thing (I was a shameless horrid weaboo) but now that I'm an adult-a young one, but still an adult-I've found I just wish I could find some good KHR fanfiction without the habits that harken me to cringe-worthy memories of middle school)
(Again, luckily you're not nearly as bad as the many others I have encountered, so good on you in that department-you're godly in comparison-so again, I just thought I'd drop that bit of advice)
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 1 . 6/26
The use of the Japanese, while you provide translations, tends to break the immersion of the story and is unfitting considering the story is meant to take place in Japan and therefore all the words should be in Japanese. Which would then translate to English as this is an English written story.
YokaiAngel chapter 32 . 6/7
Wow~
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 5/14
cool so far
Liz chapter 5 . 5/5
Hey, great story and all, but it's getting really annoying to read lots of Japanese and having to wait until the end to find out what it means. Instead of leaving the translation at the end can't you insert the English version right after the ""?
RyuuenXKai chapter 13 . 4/16
XD Akira reminds me so much of bester...ah...can wait till they meet..
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 32 . 4/2
Eek this is amazing! But its four in the morning so Ill have to wait till I wake up before I check out the next part.
Cassidy-182769 chapter 1 . 3/8
Reading instead of focusing on grades? literally my life
d06h chapter 2 . 3/6
... It's mildly frustrating for you to use so many Japanese terms, but otherwise it's okay. Also, it's Takeshi, not Takashi.
Disappointed chapter 3 . 2/29
Is it really necessary to use Japanese? I mean everything else in English so what's the point? Honestly, doing that is an in convince for people reading your fan-fiction. Having to scroll down just to figure out what someone is saying then back up to read more than back down again than up again. You should really fix it.
amenoshimai1 chapter 32 . 2/26
Oh, shit
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
Did you know that there was a case were two men had taken in a lion cub for some reason and when it had gotten too big had to put it back into some sort of program to get it use to the wild again. A couple of years later they come back to see how he's doing,cause you know they missed their little lion friend,and the lion comes running at them the moment he sees them and...gives them a big hug, they weren't scared or anything, the lion had actually recognized them and was happy to see them :)
Pineapple-Lady-sama chapter 32 . 12/20/2015
Fufufu~Funny that I've been reading this story while drinking pineapple juice
Miskisser chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
This story is amazing, I get easily bored with long fanfiction stories, but this had me going for hours. I love that you have characters from Viewfinder in it. Please keep up the amazing work.