Reviews for I Love It
Yuna chapter 1 . 3/6
It's amazing! You're so good! I absolutely love it :D I was afraid that no one would have taken the time to write one but I'm so glad you did. It fits the scenery, the feelings, the words,... everything is perfect :) Though you still could have made the ending longer, it ends so suddenly, but that is just me, an idiotic fan, speaking so don't mind it too much ;)
I love the story and you did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
O MAI GASSSSSS! Inside my mind i was like making a note to friend "I just found a new yaoi pairing in my dictionary OMGG"
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really love Arataxchihaya but I can't stop my love for yaoi and this is the first chihyafuru fic I have read. So cute
Jieikobu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I simply love it!
Very emotional.
You should write another fic that has more than one chapter.
Keep up the good work!
maramy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
*screams like a little girl* i LOVE it! i got a little bit irritated by how many times you typed "i hate it" i was like "OH MY GOD! I KNOW YOU DO!" :'D
TecknaLove chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This story sounds yaoi but even if it is abouts gays youre story is goodish and I hope you will write more about Chihayafuru cuse I just love this anime
Lord Mushie chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was so freaking, adorable! Taichi was so bloody cute too! I haven't gotten to the 20th episode in the anime, but I don't care! A little bit of spoiler for me, but I'll probably forget it rather soon.

You should write another one, but make it a lot longer. Another TaichixArata fic! I want more of this pairing damnit!
JustBePerfect chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
hi!

well… i read it a few days ago but I hadn't enough time to make a review, so here we go!…Well if i've to be honest i was looking for some Chihaya&Arata fic but when I see your fic it was like: i need to read that! & as the fic I love it! It becomes my second favorite paring of the anime :P. So a lot of thanks for your awesome fic, please continue make the world happier with your fics :)

bye bye!