Reviews for Percy Jackson Facebook Style
LISA chapter 1 . 9/13
I THINK I JUST HAD A HARTATACCK AN DIED
MariHofferson chapter 6 . 4/9
Hahahahaha...I still love this 's really ,by the way,sorry,Percy,I think you're a good guy and I would never kill time,I'm going to kill ,Calypso!Where have you been?I thought you were tied on my basement!
MariHofferson chapter 5 . 4/9
Hehehehehe...Oh,Percy...Water comments ARE fun,but if Annabeth is angry with you,you have to speak with her and stop using 's a tip for your about Calypso...HOW COULD YOU?!I'M GONNA KILL YOU WITH ANNABETH AT MY SIDE,AND APHRODITE BEHIND US,AND THE WHOLE PERCABETH SHIPERS CHEERING AROUND YOUR DEATH BODY!
MariHofferson chapter 4 . 4/8
OHMYGOSH!ANNABETH GIGGLED!
-OH MY GOD!YOU SAID SOMETHING NOT-GRAMMATICAL-Y CORRECT!
Shut up.
MariHofferson chapter 3 . 4/8
Holiwis!
Yes,it's me time,isn't it?Look,the point:I'm suposed to be asleep('cause I'm twelve and I have overprotective parents),so my comments are not going to be as long as I'd like them to I had to say this:
Leo,the Latino Elf,hasn't got any problem;the thing is that us Latinos have a particular sense of humor with no embarrassment of being judged(for make something really stupid and hilarious) if that makes someone laugh(did I write "judged" fine?).
MariHofferson chapter 2 . 4/8
Hahahahaha...God,that was fun.
MariHofferson chapter 1 . 4/8
Hahahahaha...I loved this!But I think I'm gonna eat soon,so MIRACLE!If I get to the third chapter.
Prissy chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow Nice Story
I got sent to my room for laughing too loudly...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!
This is sooooooooo amazing
Apollo chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
The got of doctors in APOLLO
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
this is funny XD
Edward Adu-Gyamfi 99 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
U should continue the story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Its a shame that you've seem to stopped updating This! It's GOLD!
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 6 . 7/5/2015