Reviews for Certain Dark Things
zeynel chapter 5 . 1/29
I love this fic! Please, Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, go back to it and continue it! Here or on Ao3, I don't care I read fics at both places...
HalfbloodPride chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Please update! I really like this story do far!
Dragones chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
'Kicking ass and taking names'? Have you been watching Castle by chance? Lol! Love the chapter! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Please, please, don't leave it unfinished! Update soon!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Poor mad boy.
Nomi nomnom chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
wowo keep writing! thats really well written, i've read most of your stuff and its heaps good! #Aspiring *inspirational jingle*
gorthalonthedragon chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
love it! really,i do. nice writing style and i definitely don't think its too long at all. keep it up!
CoffeeWench chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Mm, yes, way to make the blood flowing.

Now the question becomes, moving forward, how much is a form of coercion and how much is just inevitable collision?
Reina Blood chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Also, congrats on your graduation!
Reina Blood chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I giggled like a schoolgirl, more than was appropriate. It gave way to hearty guffaws over "she didn't know what to do about *touching*" and "rational thought decamped again."

Okay, I'm laughing again just thinking about it.

This story is really wonderful, in no small part because your own writerly voice has such a graceful humor to it. You're at your very best when you're narrating from Susan's perspective, and I loved her thoughts about interesting behavior earning "a stay of execution." Nicely done, yet again!
redcactusify chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Hey, thank you for this great story.

I'm absolutly curious what will happen.

The thoughts of Teatime are not as twisted as I did imagin by listening to/reading the things he says but it's still well done.

I can't wait to read more.

Good luck with your exams.
CoffeeWench chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
1) Second and third paragraphs: Golden.

2) Stop reading my mind, especially as considers Guild education. XD

3)So much yay.

4) I may be more eager for the end of term than you are. This is that good.
Mary Craig chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Would it be terribly rude of me to hope that you're finishing up your thesis asap ? :-)

I'm thoroughly enjoying the tale you're spinning here though.

Little pieces of characters and details, puzzles, back histories and threads all starting to pull together. It's neatly caught my imagination, and it's been a pleasure to read what you've written so far.

Best of luck with your thesis, and a hope for you to do some more on this story when you have a chance.

Kind regards,

Mary
CoffeeWench chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Now I have to go dig into the witch books.

You keep making me laugh. And what's good for the Good Ship Death'n'Doom is good for the reader, too. I shall be unabashed. :D
Reina chapter 3 . 3/28/2012