Reviews for The First Time Hunters Came For Sherlock
XD
Love!
The other ghost chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
So... Is it a mark of Cain sort of deal... Or did Sherlock manage to weasle his way into getting his old body back... Or is he sort of subletting his mind palace with a demon?
FaroreWorldshaper chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AWWWW!
There are genuinely no words for how adorable this is.
I mean, John doesn't care that his best friend's a demon. Their friendship is that strong.
THIS IS AWESOME!
Hadan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Love it short review cause i'm late for work... but... oh my! Really love it! *-*
StarTrail chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I'm going to keep rock salt in my pocket, Sherlock, and I'm going to throw pieces of it at you when you do something I don't like. Sincerely, John.

:P this was great
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Brilliant story! I hope you might consider doing more wit this universe! I would love to here Sherlock and John meeting Cass and possibly the Winchester brothers! Possibly Mrs Hudson protecting her boys! :)

My fingers are crossed!
Elz Durden chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Loved this! But what's Sherlock?
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Really liked this, but I do have one question: What's Sherlock if he's not possessed? :)
Don'tStopMeNow19 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Fantastic! I really enjoyed this, John's reaction was perfect.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I'm confused, though. He's not possessed? But he's a demon...

Other than that, though... I may be in love with this. OHH LORDY IT'S A NEW HEADCANON! You're awesome. Sequel? :3
The Doodler on the Roof chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was fantastic. Just thought I'd let you know. 3
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
WE NEED MORE! Dear god that was the most amazing concept I have heard in a long while. There needs to be more demon Sherlock!
Barranca chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Now this is strong bond! Go John! He's in a good position to decide over Sherlock's wickedness, although I'm curious about all the things John was told after the end of this oneshot...
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Loved this fic! Please, make a sequel!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is pure awesomeness. Lol, I can see Sam and Dean being all like 'WTF?!" Very good!