Reviews for All is Forgiven
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love this! I read your author's note, and I was really touched. I'm so sorry for your friend's (and your) loss.

Very well-written. You handled the emotions so well. I loved the ending lines to bits: "He gave up the fight. He left her behind." This really made me sad, like Yugao almost felt betrayed at being left behind.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that Yugao couldn't exact her revenge because of the alliance. I know she's barely a minor character even, but she caught my eye. I find it weird how she was included but her interactions with Kakashi, and her connection with Hayate, were never expanded upon in the manga.

Anyway, great fic!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was a beautifully sad story that still carried a glimmer of hope despite all that was gone through. Carefully honoring the memory of Hayate while showing that her life will go on was wonderfully done. I even enjoyed the introduction of Kakashi. He is a potential friend whose link is deeper than just the surface. To have such hurt and unrest in common yet have hope for a peaceful and better future does send a great sense of comfort in the end. Thanks for sharing.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dearest, that was soo touching! I have missed reading your writing, so I hope in the next few months you will be able to write more. I loved the way you started out in such a beautiful and almost haunting way. Shadows and memories, being haunted by someone you love (loved) very dearly. Through it all and then at the end you see she is healing, but still misses him very much. I am so sorry for your friend's loss and I agree completely with everything you said in your notes.