Reviews for Forever Unbreakable
Is there going to be a sequel
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 11 . 1/8
Yay!
Mikey and Bee chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
wait did you already write the sequel? im so cunfused ;-;
Fizzy Bow chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Uh oh! Danger danger! RUN AWAY BEE! I really hope it is just a date. Like seriously! My poor bee. Just a young-ling! Leave his poshy alone you pervs!

Good show good show! This story so good im ignoring my work! . . . .. real not ignoring it just putting it off till later. hee hee!
Fizzy Bow chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Bumblebee you silly badass . . . . "you killed my twin" and the only thing Bee can say is "you had a twin?"
HA! love bee he is so cute. Fav auto-bot!
Its a good thing I already seen that episode. It was awesome. Love how Bee jumps from the cliff and onto Sky-q's back, and just starts ripping and trashing things to make him Crash. The that when Bee realizes, whoops! im still on him! im gonna crash with him. HA! classic bee!
Fizzy Bow chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Awes, Raf want his buddy back T-T (sadness) hate it when little kids cry, so adorably sad. It makes me want to say yes you can have all the ice cream and candy you want. poor little thing . . . . hope they get to bumblebee before he's too mess-up by the Deceptions. sick basters!

Anyway! Keep up the good plotting. I like how things are moving alone in a steady pace. Not too fast, (like most writers on this site, not gonna mention any names . . . ) or too slow. A good flow.
Fizzy Bow chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Weird . . . . . that was just awkward . . . . Run Bumblebee he wants your poshy!

I'm sorry that was just strange. Poor Bee, so confused, in a room full of murderous Deceptions who are acting creepy nice. Its just too much for his young mind. I'm scared for him.

Anyway, Creepy chap. I'm guessing it all apart of Megatrons plans of molestation. Poor Bee doesn't see it coming.
Fizzy Bow chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Pretty good story so far. want to keep reading. Love a good slash story.

But i hate the idea of Bumblebee being called weak. I know he's not that strong, but he aint helpless! he has a spitfire type attitude. A rebellious teen or young adult, not some scary little kid. defiant to the last! You saw how he acted in the real Bumblebee 2 part episode. He was rebellious and stubborn, and almost got himself killed. So yeah, he aint weak. More like a rebellious kid and good fighter. But because of his size and age he some times get over power by bigger bots. Just like all the other Auto-bots do, because of their disadvantages.
Hotshotopssmegas girlfriend chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Epic work hope you make another one
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
sad but good story so far
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Good story
Starlight Prime chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I am starting to really like this! But KO and Bee..?;/
Starlight Prime chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
...KnockOut and Bumblebe..? They're both guys! Weird..
Starlight Prime chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Like the story!Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I love every chapter that you have writen about about this story! It has alot of emotion, a love them! Cant wait for more!