Reviews for In Essence Divided
This is so ridiculously cool, please resume it.

I just realized: if wizards are used to seeing moving photographs and portraits, Muggle photos must look like dead people to them. Creepy and still, unmoving. Interesting.
Qi Eclipse chapter 4 . 7/4
Very intriguing concept well done
BYoshi1993 chapter 4 . 5/5
I have never seen a story like this and likely never will again. It's marvelous! I wish I had found it when you had been writing it. It's a shame that you seemed to have stooped writing. You really know how to make a story come alive; I envy your ability to string words together.

Your descriptions are on point! I could so imagine Dumbledore in all of the ways you described. He seemed like a wonderful person with the experience of a century rather than the bumbling fool most people seem to make him out to be, myself included.

I'll be sure to stalk your profile in hopes of more gems like this one. You are an amazing author.
Flashx11 chapter 4 . 4/19
...this is several stories put together, each awesome, and together even more awesome. Gripping action scenes, repeated clever applications of original magical theory, and a cast of new, competent villains.
superb1a chapter 3 . 4/8
Love it
I can't wait for the rest!
Kyudomaster chapter 4 . 1/8
A great story and concept. But when will you finally update?! Really looking forward to it. !:)
jdl chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
great new idea looking forward to the next chapter
pregar chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Damn, that was amazing. One of the best and most original HP fanfiction here. Such a pity you dropped this story.
pregar chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow. Sometimes I think, that I've already read everything, that no new idea will surprise me... and I love when someone proves me wrong. Very interesting, this first chapter.
sasha1213 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Yeah, a stupid owl knew Harry Potter secret. Seriously? Dumbledore or Madam Pomfrey didn't figure that out, but Hedwig did. And yeah, the portrait of Nicolas Flamel was in the room, how convenient.
But, anyway, it's a remarkable and very interesting story. I hope you will continue it soon. Thank you!
sasha1213 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Amara Malfoy disinherited squib... that's strange. I hope by sodomy you don't mean bestiality. Dumbledore died,
sasha1213 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
The basis of this story is a very interesting idea. And for that thank you.
Das Legio chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Dumbledore committed suicide? What the fuck?
Boomerpyro chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
please update, i love your work