Reviews for Birds And Spiders
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 16 . 2/19
Why the quotes he is literally his brother.
Grimlord31 chapter 28 . 2/18
Are you going to continue this?
a fan chapter 1 . 2/6
I read this story during the summer and liked it could you please continue it its been 3 years since the last chapter
ZFighter18 chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Hate to mention this since you haven't updated in a while but Kaine could originally lift 40 tons. He increased to 60 later on. 25 tons is regular Parker range. Even Regular Spider lifts 40 tons currently.
Brazilianjaguar chapter 28 . 4/23/2016
Will there be another chapter?
Matthew Gemm chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
I know you haven't updated in like 3 years, but can you Pleeaase update this story. It. Is. Epic
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2016
Why didn't you finish this story?!
DMD Hanafin chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
Man I hate "hero's" in Marvel and DC bunch of idealistic fools. Brutality and ruthlessness is the only message criminals understand.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/23/2016
This story is freaking amazing i love Scarlet Spider,even if he still has spider-sense, I can't wait for the update!
BlackRevenant chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Ok this is far ahead and normally I would have reviewed by now but I've learned something about older stories.

Praying to thw fickle Fan fiction gods that you DON'T take Kaine down the typical hero route.

With great power comes great responsibility. He has the power to stop COLD some things. He said it to Huntress if being a monster protects innocent people then a monster he'll be.

Ugh, gonna hate it if this goes the way I see it.

Rev
arkhamreviews38 chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
I like your story too bad I read so fast plus I want you to update please and I agree with one of guys that said Spider-Man X black canary and you should make it a separate story and I also agree on voteablestar I got ideas ben Reilly and dove and miles morales and who I'll let you decide but not oracle gods know that she not good for miles maybe Spider-Man but ben or miles. Please update looking forward reading your other story.
Weavernebula38 chapter 28 . 10/6/2015
I read your story and it good 5 stars please update your story also I agree with voteablestar631 pair miles morales or ben Reilly with any female and no slash and he's right no oracle pairing and please be another same version of the story with the idea above.
Polsaris chapter 28 . 10/2/2015
I've really enjoyed your story. I've read through it twice now and was wondering if you had plans on finishing it? And if not then how was it going to end?
Rebelheart342 chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
This story is just too good to waste, please UPDATE!
Wolfridge chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
This story is epic Dude. Why did you stop?