Reviews for Birds And Spiders
Spideyfam chapter 1 . 11/4
I just realized something, that kaine in this fanfiction used mark of kaine and his stingers more often then he did in his own comic book series 2012, man thats kinda sad. PS i know im spamming reviews in this old fanfiction, and No one Will read this and The other ones, but i don't give a fuck.
Spideyfam chapter 26 . 11/4
Did'nt jackal create kaine only to become an ultimate weapon or something evil like that, because The only reason jackal created clones of spider-man, is to take over The world?
spideyfam chapter 24 . 11/4
the part where Alfred hit kaine with a crowbar, and apologized KILLED ME! lol.
spideyfam chapter 21 . 11/3
well that Went well, hiding the fact, that they did the thing last night.
Spideyfam chapter 19 . 11/2
Kaine fucking went savage on joker and harley quinn, and gave 0 shits, thats what i love about Scarlet spider, he does'nt take shit from anyone, and proceed to beat anyone who hurt close to him, also how old is Helena anyway is'nt she like in her ealy 20s, while kaine in The comic books looks like in his mid to late 30s,
spideyfam chapter 10 . 11/1
loving this chapter, one of my favorite things about scarlet spider, is that he is completely diffrenet to spider-man, scarlet spider is a violent extremely aggressive foulmouthed type of guy that does'nt take shit from anyone, and will threaten to kill anyone if someone threatens him or pisses him off badly, not to mention kaine has anger issues, which makes him alot more dangerous, so sorry for making this long, i'm just a huge fanboy of scarlet spider, i hope one day they make an hard r rated Movie adaptation of him, because scarlet spider is not a type of character who is all friendly and shit, he cusses alot, more so then deadpool imo, kills his enemies in brutal ways, anyway plz make more.
spideyfam chapter 4 . 10/23
Umm... exause me but i Think you kinda got his height wrong, kaine is 6'4 not 6'1, i mean kaine is fucking huge, compare to peter or ben, who both are 5'10.
a fan chapter 28 . 9/4
its been 3 years please update this story
JohnnyElRed chapter 28 . 6/13
It's a shame that a story with so many chapters is left unfinished, but at least gave me ideas on making one of my own in the same style.
a fan chapter 13 . 5/31
can you please continue this story
No offense, but will you ever, ever continue this? It's a really great story.
Shadowed1Speedster chapter 16 . 2/19
Why the quotes he is literally his brother.
Grimlord31 chapter 28 . 2/18
Are you going to continue this?
a fan chapter 1 . 2/6
I read this story during the summer and liked it could you please continue it its been 3 years since the last chapter
ZFighter18 chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Hate to mention this since you haven't updated in a while but Kaine could originally lift 40 tons. He increased to 60 later on. 25 tons is regular Parker range. Even Regular Spider lifts 40 tons currently.