Reviews for Etched
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was really beautiful. I really enjoyed that one. Loved how they found each other once again. That she'd wanted him just as much in high school, yet was waiting for him to make the move. She knew those lyrics were his and written for her. That tattoo sounded absolutely gorgeous. Really a spectacular one-shot.
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
All the flails and feels over this one. Absolutely precious.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You really deserved your win with this one. The story was wonderfully written and I really enjoyed it.

Great one shot, loved it xx
Katcamp chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
LOVE this! It was just what I needed today :-) thank you for sharing with us. This is just anuther example of what a wonderful writer you are, & I can't wait to see what you will come up with next!

((HUGS))

Kat
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was great! I wish it wasn't a one-shot.
Flying Silk chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is going to be the cause of me failing my World History quiz tomorrow.
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh this was beautiful!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Chart

That was simply breath taking!

Thanks for bringing it over to read!

Cory
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I don't have words to articulate the feelings evoked in me by this story. You managed to fit so much in so few words and someone grab me and make me fall in love with these two!
kiddikat chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved it, a really beautiful little piece... thanks!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was really great! A sweet love story without being too fluffy...Liked it a lot :)
InspireRae chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow, I can totally see why you won 1st place.

Very beautiful and wonderful to read.
twilightmuse62 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love Gym Class Heroes! It's amazing to me how popular they've become over the last several years and it's great to see their work weaved into fanfics. Great fic! :-)
readingmama chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was so sweet and sexy, Pet. I loved it!
Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey, bb! I really enjoyed this story. There's a certain nostalgic feel-the opportunity of love lost, but then they find their way to each other. So touching that she inked his word on herself and how he wrote all of them just for her. *swoon*

As I said to you yesterday, I think your writing is getting better and better. I'd love to see this as a full length fic going back to their beginning when they met, all the UST, their parting and then coming back together.

And congrats on your win! Mwah!

Sarita