Reviews for The Adventures of River Song
MayFairy NLI chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I loved it! Poor River, I always feel so sorry for her when they are putting her into the spacesuit...it's heartbreaking. Brilliant drabble/oneshot! :)
mericat chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Brilliantly written. It is so good to River's POV of these events. Poor doomed River... But as she said "don't change a single second"...
mericat chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
You keep me wanting more. Love the use of hallucinogenic lipstick to get her on the team.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Both are wonderful
Michelle the Editor chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Nice touch, mentioning how she got in despite being a woman! Logic is always a good thing. Nice twist on a familiar and great episode! Exclamation points!
MayFairy chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Hahaha...River in Pompeii with hallucinogenic lipstick...got to love it! And naturally, it's his fault, because everything is in the end. :D
Michelle the Editor chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
River versus the Sontarans, good times! Of course, they probably don't mind getting blown up for the glory of Sontar too much; she's a pretty important enemy from the looks of it.

This was a fun little scene, and I like that they don't figure out who each other is; it's enough that we know. The bits about drawing worked beautifully.
MayFairy chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I always like the idea of River and Jenny meeting, because they're both so badass! :) This was great.
smokeydog chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
well will never get enought River. I rather hope Moffat writes the definitive River Song history - who knows, he might.

I kinda hope that Alex Kingston is going to be in the season opener - Moffat is keeping it quiet. Ms. Kingston pretty much said she'd be back, and we can't see the last the Amy and Rory without River.

I would love to see a River solo story - think Turn Left. matt Smith could throw his back out so we see a day with River in Stormcage, terrorizing the manipulating guards, dealing with an inmate breakout, a little moonlighting.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Wonderful
mericat chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
I am so loving thee one shots. And the Doctor teaching the correct history to River's class is priceless.
Michelle the Editor chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Chapter 2: Yeah, actually, why not? The Ponds/Williams would make great parents if they had a chance.

Chapter 3: I hadn't thought about this part of River's life, but it fits beautifully, as does the Doctor's reaction to historical inaccuracies. Also the idea of River sneaking the TARDIS while the Doctor teaches is amusing.

Thank you!

The Badger
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Good
MayFairy chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Awww...this was so cute. :) I do love Eleven so much... :D He's so adorable! Awesome chapter. :)
mericat chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Fantastic. I love this discussion, the fact it upsets Amy so much and Rory the put upon onion dicer is silently agreeing with his daughter. Honestly, after losing their daughter, I don't know how Amy and Rory kept their friendship with the Doctor. That is one of the most seriously messed up things that has happened to a person who travelled with the Doctor.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »