Reviews for Cant Take My Eyes Off of You
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Yeah, it was a little OOC, but they were cute anyway.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
awwww!3 This is so cute!
Julius Night chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Very enthralling songfic, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I love it and i love all your storys so wright as many as poss
StormKing432 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This song brings back memories...anyway i normally dnt like song fics but yours just pulled me in. It wasn't weak or overly dramatic. Just perfect and sweet. Think this story gave me a cavity XD
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Honestly, Raven has so many split personalites that when she lets her mask slip that the only thing that could be OOC would be if she sparkled... (one day I'll eat those words won't I?)

Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Nothing like a good dose of Mushy-ness. Raven has nothing to fear, now that he's made her smile, BB has to work for her laugh.

The Cretin chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey don't worry about Rae being OOC. Sometimes I wonder if there is a "right" way to write Raven. Though I have seen her terribly written some of the best stories I've read have her breaking boundries, trying new things, etc. Of course, like I said I've seen her terribly handled by fanfics as well. Don't worry. You're not in that category. Always write what you know, write from the heart. Personally, I like your take on her. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love that song. At my wedding, that song will be played. :) very cute. :)
Penguin Jinchou chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love this! i just loved it when beast boy pointed to her and then clutched his heart b4 launching into the chorus :) well written :)