Reviews for Harry Potter On His Own
K chapter 11 . 4/21
Lovely little story.
TomHRichardson chapter 2 . 12/9/2020
(Harry goes to Gringotts Bank and much unexpected stuff happens): This chapter is brilliant and deeply moving.
K chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
A very nice story, very enjoyable. A few comments: you need to sort out the difference between ‘form’ and ‘from’, as you have put the wrong one almost every time you have used the word, and a few other unnecessary spelling mistakes. Other than that, as I said, a very good story.
GNcat chapter 8 . 4/14/2019
A/N2 says that if can't get in. #12. Cap1 paragraph around 11 days that up told creature to allow by access tomorrow. This is confusing and I see why you were questioned on it.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/18/2019
I wish harry convinced hermione alittle more that he loved her. I mean he abandoned her ions alone even though he thought she'd be with the weasley family. Her parents don't know who she is and he was hanging out with another girl. He even started to like her. So I'm thinking I'd need more convincing here. If Harry wanted to be alone why was he always hanging out with that family. He could of went to the beach or shopped eat without that family. It just makes his argument of needing time alone not make sense.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 1/10/2019
Good story
Thundramon chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
Holy ****, what an amazing story! It is an injustice that this story has so few follows & favs.

I am now going to read everything else you have written!

Cheers
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
"And for clarification, Steelfist," added the goblin without turning to look at Harry," I do not intend for you to use your usual means of bringing a prisoner to my office ..." I'm not sure I would want to know his "usual means." (It's probably headless, right?)

It's hard to believe there won't be some demands for restitution. If there is, it should come out of the Riddle, Gaunt, and Lestrange vaults. Perhaps they could also harvest the Basilisk and use that, as well.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
"Does master want the Herme girl and the red headed slob to be able to enter like before?" ROTBLOL! (I about rolled off the bed laughing ... the red headed slob! HeHeHe)

Hmm. Both Harry and Hermione suddenly realize they don't want to be "mauled" by Ron and Ginny. Has some charm or spell come undone with Voldemort's death? Speaking of that ...

I will admit I was surprised that any truly loyal DEs survived (even in canon) Riddle's death. I've always believed that Mark would be their downfall, the way it was tied into their magic. I figured it allowed him to tap into their magic and life force ... which he wouldn't hesitate to drain if he were injured or dying. My belief in that theory has remained so strong that it has been easy to accept other fanfics that follow similar "connection" theories. Oh, well ...
herart chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Very well written story, and very emotive chapter. Great in general.
1529 chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
A pretty good story. There are a couple of plot holes (I thought), first, Harry does tell Kreature to change the wards to let Hermione in, but they aren't changed. The other hole is regarding Harry's sort of relationship... the story seems to skip over a bunch of scenes that would be necessary for the two to advance that quickly (unless Harry developed amnesia on the boat when he hit his head), I am not sure if that resulted from editing our not, but it seems that the story could be improved slightly by some more detail in that area.

Thanks for writing.
Wolfric chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wow, I could see Harry just wanting to get away.
old-crow chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Hi,

This tale could easily use another chapter or three.

Yes, a goal was achieved, but there is quite a bit more to be told. Objectively, I believe that you have a 39K word tale that should be a 50K word story that ends properly.

Old-Crow
mychakk chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Wow. That was truly great story. I enjoyed a lot the plotline the pacing and the writing. And thank you so much for HHr ship. Definitely goes to ky favorites.