Reviews for Harry Potter On His Own
AllWasWell07 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Did his glamor fail after his boating accident? Darn that Baron from interrupting Harry from finally reading Hermione's letter.
Change of Faith chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Oh this cannot end well...
jon02 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Keep up the good work
starboy454 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
excellent updates
AllWasWell07 chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
The Baron calls him Harry instead of James just so you know.
Cuervo Blanco chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
A quick note: If I recall correctly, last chapter the goblins said to hermione that harry left her a vault with a lot of gold, whole in this chapter she thinks that she is penniless.

It was an slip or I didn't understand it right?
AllWasWell07 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I don't know if I am thinking of another story or not but can't Hermione get in the number 12? Did he say the wards would allow her? If I am thinking of another then sorry.
ladysavay chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
If this was gong to be another Angst fest you should have listed it in the summary. This whole boo-hoo Harry who is filled with survivors guilt and too stubborn to to read a dmaned letter from the girl he loves because he's sure she's going to tell him some bad news is tiring and childish.

I'm outta here. You'd think by now he would have grown up a little. This Harry is stil 12 years old. Who needs him?
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Awaiting more.
AllWasWell07 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
So I want to slap Harry for ignoring her letter and I still think Hermione needs a hug.

Looking forward to more.
starboy454 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
excellent update he should get off his but and open her letter he should see what she has to say to him and stop being a dumb ass
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
It would have been better for her to say, "I know you can't give out information about clients but do you know where Harry Potter is?" Or something along that line so that she doesn't come across as rude in her asking as it did at the end of your chapter. Awaiting more.
Angel Girl5 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
...

Does anyone else feel like giving Harry a swift kick in the arse? Cause I sure do! Can't wait till Hermione catches up with him and tears him a new one!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Auryn Gideon Seaghdh chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Looking good so far. The spelling is a little off at times but nothing to severe
starboy454 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
excellent update will harry get her letter will he come back and see her and take her back with him
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »