Reviews for Through The Years
Beautiful:)
caspasta chapter 1 . 5/17
This was so beautiful.
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 3/30
This is like, the only semi-realistic portrayal I've seen of this. It's balanced, perfect parts desperation and desire with restraint and even guilt. The part where he knocked on her door and she had someone else there, mind blown, that was just like...gah, so en pointe. I hate it when people portray Riza as like, idk this celibate whatever being except for Roy. Idk, this was really excellent, will definitely re-read.
skybluescramble chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Finished reading this and I just cried. I AM SO DONE. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE. Thank you, thank you very much for writing this. SO MUCH FEELINGS.
Heir-to-Sunspear-23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This story is like, EXACTLY my headcanon for this pairing! Roy and Riza are so in character, the story is so "blissfully" angsty... Just like what we already know of their background. Thank you só much fo writing it!
a-proud-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This deserves more reviews! I love this one of the best fics ever. :)
SakuraTeardrop chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
You've captured Roy and Riza so well that I could actually see it happening ;)

Good job! Really, good job :D
RicherThanChocolate chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hii this is my first type writing a review, I usually don't though I have to say this! Your ending was sweet and so in characer and I know it's your story but some how I just can't get it out of my head that it would be perfect if the ending sentence was something like this : Roy decided that a general should have a wife, so he got himself Riza. ") just my humble opinion ")
cutieconcon chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I love it. I it's beautiful :)
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh, this is so sweet and amazing. I loved it. Their feelings for each other...amazing.
steel-trap chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. I really enjoyed reading it.
cyndaquilka chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great story! I like the timeline. Good job.
Emmi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is such a beautifully written story! I especially liked the sentence:

"Riza," he whispered, touching her face. "Riza," he whispered, touching her hair. "Riza," he whispered, touching her lips."

It was so beautiful, I re-read it a few times, I must admit.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Positively gorgeous.
Heymakooohwoah chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is the best Royai fic I've ever read. Just... Good lord I'm crying.
Feels all over the floor
This is why we can't have nice things