Reviews for Nostalgia
Annsofly chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Oh my gosh! This fic is ADDICTING! Please upload more! Pretty please? Another thing, I REALLY love your style of writing (well, both styles). I know this will make a solid role model format for my own future stories. So, thank you! But please, upload some more? *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
In chapter 4 when she is stating her DOB December 6th that my
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Continue your doing awesome. Continue! :D Plz! Plz! Plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Continue Plz! Update! Your doing amazing! Plz continue your my fave Sam and Danny author! Continue don't stop! D: DON'T STOP! Continue! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Plz update! Your doing amazing I love this story don't stop you have talent Plz continue! Don't stop! D: Plz
MushuFireLorde chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Aw crud I was expecting more that story was, well seemed, short
MushuFireLorde chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I play tennis and I swim. The story is good.
Opi Jewl chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Okay so can you please update? i love this story and have been dying for more for a month. you have a really creative mind and i really like this idea of yours. so please please update. i am going insane. well more insane than i was. so please just write more of the story. i want you to update more than once a month.
DenayJay chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Oh dear Gosh I had to sign in about a billion times cause I can't remember my password. Anyway! Thank you for taking this off my hands. Seeing as how I started this when I was 12 and am now about to turn 20, I have no doubt in my mind that is was going nowhere! I can finally enjoy this story without stressing about writing the next chapter! :) Can't wait to see where you take this! :)
20 minutes chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Um...I'm guessing you live in Louisiana?

~Nya!
animeluv3 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
whooo someone who loves anime too.! im a animanianc lol i luv it.! and please continue.! its getting good.!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Wow! Great chapters.

I just rushed right through four of 'em, and I can't get over my fandom of Danny. I love him AND Sam! :D

...I mean, Mariah. :)
DaveyStorm991 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Don't just stop there! Keep writing this pretty, pretty please! I really liked this story! So UPDATE!

-Sara
20 minutes chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Ahhh! luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv! this is the best DF story that i've read yet! u have a real talent for writing, u know that?

~Nya!