Reviews for A Letter To Voldemort
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/17
It is funny, though a bit OOC for Harry.
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
What the heck is this? I cannot stop laughing!
Smile Black chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That was really enjoyable... but isn't it kinda stupid to give the evil maniac tips how to improve and make it nearly impossible to get rid of the horcruxes? The possibility, that snakeface actually listens is quite slim but nevertheless. With a few changes that would make a good speach for his funeral...
AngelMorph chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Cute. You bring up quite a few of Voldemort's short-comings. I particularly enjoyed the portion regarding the security of his Horcruxes. Of course, Harry would have to be quite foolish himself to actually send this... the whole don't give your nemesis useful advice... :-P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Holy only that was funny
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
LMFAO
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Dear Akela Victoire,
That was the funnest letter from Harry to Voldemort I have ever read. I loved it! I love how you where able to pull of a sarcastic Harry rant in letter form, I can really see Harry telling Voldemort all this in one of there battles that they have. Really funny. I injoyed it.
MidnightFlame13968 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was totally epic! It's really funny!
kirsike10 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
You asked for a review. Here it is! :)
I liked your story, because I agree with everything Harry says. Voldemort is a dumbass. :)
LaDyOfThEdArKeYeS chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Funny )
MasterFeign chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Haha, decided to go with something I was familiar with.

All the things Harry wish he could say to Voldemort but never had the time or considered saying to him. Harry did like to rant in the books, and it's amusing to see it in letter form.

Some very minor grammar mistakes but as it's Harry ranting, I doubt very much that he'd care in what he'd have to say (at least properly).

How do you think Voldemort would respond? Would he even care? Thanks for the entertaining read!
syd004 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
PS YOU MIND IF I CALL YOU VOLDY FROM NOW ON, NOBODY HAS MORE THAN ONE SYLIBLE NOWDAYS.
YOURS TRULY,
HARRY POTTER
AKA THE CHILD THAT OUTWITTED AND DEFEATED YOU
Izzlei chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Merissa! Happy (slightly late) Birthday! Here be one of two birthday reviews! So...yes. I decided to read this story in particular because I adore Harry Potter, and because I think the idea of Harry writing to Voldemort is hilarious. You were right in the aspects of the horcrux, a rock at the bottom of the ocean would be a much better idea, or an empty firewhisky bottle in space :)
Thanks for writing :)
-Ashley :)
Sciencegal chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lol! This is just funny! I can even picture Harry saying it, which is more amusing. Some of his points I agree on XD
Nispedana chapter 1 . 4/24/2012